PDA

View Full Version : Lost

ahellers
05-25-2006, 05:15 AM
just watched the last show last night... what do you guys thinks going on? im just kind of starting to think that the writers dont even know and now they just try to put wierd stuff on each show to confuse people... so yeah lets here some of your lost theorys

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
t

thecavemankevin
05-25-2006, 12:57 PM
if you follow any of the lost message boards like i use to, it is actually quite well known that the writers/directors to much of the extent just kinda make stuff up as they go along. They of course write much of the season at one time, but they frequently make adjustments as they are filming. They do not have any ultimate (or so they say) goal as to where the show is going....it is just spontaniously evolving.

i want michael to die, and i do not think anything bad has happened at that hatch. afterall, charlie was right near by and if there had been a great explosion or anything he would have known....but for the most part acted as if nothing major had happened.

i think Henry (other) is the actual leader of the others. i dont really know what to think of their origins or their goals???? :confused:

meh, i was dissapointed with the season ender. i just dont feel the excitement i did when season 1 ended. oh well, i still enjoy it.

Muzikman
05-25-2006, 01:21 PM
Loosers!

thecavemankevin
05-25-2006, 02:23 PM
Loosers!

stop hate'n, you know your just jealous

digitard
05-25-2006, 02:35 PM
They have a start, middle and end to each season and sort of evolve the story on how to get there.

So while a lot of it doesn't make sense... it is planned out. Its not like they justp ull somethign out of their ***. They have to develop a continuity/explanation line.

Same with ALIAS.

JJ Abrahms had this whole Rambaldi storyline planned out... and a lot of it was written on the fly, but the network at season 4 wanted the Rambaldi story dropped and thast amazingly when it went to crap. How much of Alias was like "WTF is going on" in the first 3 but then made sense later on in S2/S3?

Rudz
05-25-2006, 04:33 PM
i watched i every so often,,i just found out michelle rodriguez died..now theres no point in watching it..

REDRT
05-25-2006, 09:17 PM
I can't help but think the Island is full of rare earth magnets for our E/Xmags. :D
Sometimes I however find myself "lost" following the show. Why did they send Hurly on his way? Can Michael trust the cordinates given to him by Henry? What will happen to Jack, Sawyer and Kate? What happened at the hatch? Does anyone else think Charlie is rater odd? Just how many people play the lottery using them numbers? I can't wait to see the new season.

// when is "Surface" coming back?

Jaan
05-25-2006, 10:39 PM
Sometimes I however find myself "lost" following the show. Why did they send Hurly on his way?You'll probably get a lot more answers if you go to the Lost forums, and also all the various pages, like the Oceanic Airlines page, Mr. Clucks Chicken page etc. ... but a lot of people think that the "Others" are actually good guys, that's why they took the children and let Hurley go, because they're good. There's also stuff about a (real) magnetic measuring satellite that just happens to orbit the earth every 108 minutes, stuff like that. Way way too much to go into here.

The first season was way better though.

Recon by Fire
05-26-2006, 12:23 AM
I did see last night's Lost episode. I ahven't seen it for some time before that, I am completely LOST! LOL I guess Iw ill buy the DVD's later.

SYSTEM FAILURE

digitard
05-26-2006, 12:24 AM
// when is "Surface" coming back?

Surface and Invasion both were not renewed. Sorry. Not coming back.

RoadDawg
05-26-2006, 08:59 PM
The first season was way better though.

You have to admit that when they went to the tailies side that the intro was pretty sweet. I mean you see this calm beach and then in a matter of seconds it is pure chaos.

Season 1 was better though

ahellers
05-27-2006, 04:29 PM
i wonder if new people are gona come to the island next year. i mean last time they didnt hit the button the plane crashed. i wonder whats gona happen this time.
t

digitard
05-27-2006, 04:41 PM
Yes,
The creators have confirmed new cast members next year, and some that will not be "Regulars" from this current cast (probably like Michael). Walt is "supposably" a much bigger part in Season 3 and his "growth" will be worked into it (since he went massive puberty and grew like 6 inches in season 2).

They wont say where the new cast will be coming from, but there will be new cast and we'll learn a LOT more about THE OTHERS and they'll have a much more prominant re-occuring role.

REDRT
05-27-2006, 04:59 PM
They wont say where the new cast will be coming from, but there will be new cast and we'll learn a LOT more about THE OTHERS and they'll have a much more prominant re-occuring role.

The new cast might just as well drop in from the sky. After John didn't reset the counter back in the hatch. The magnetic pull sucked another plane out of the sky...

SpitFire1299
05-28-2006, 09:10 PM
The new cast might just as well drop in from the sky. After John didn't reset the counter back in the hatch. The magnetic pull sucked another plane out of the sky...
Woah.. thats wierd.