PDA

View Full Version : need help am willing to pay

autopimp187
05-25-2006, 12:43 PM
i want to put a predator board in a hyperframe will pay$$$ let me know if you can do it
thanx

autopimp187
05-27-2006, 02:07 AM
i want to put a predator board in a hyperframe will pay$$$ let me know if you can do it
thanx

Have cash on hand offer up

master_alexander
05-27-2006, 03:40 AM
it can be done.

in the b/s/t forums :D

/4 in the morning doesent do much

BigEvil
05-27-2006, 05:41 AM
First thing you have to do, is FIND a predator board.

SpecialBlend2786
05-27-2006, 06:18 AM
First thing you have to do, is FIND a predator board.

SHWING

Rudz
05-27-2006, 08:56 AM
Done hit that one outa the park......

BigEvil
05-27-2006, 09:05 AM
Didnt mean to be a hater, but TAG doesnt have any DIY boards, and KM2 has its thumb up its ***. I've been waiting on a Morlock from them for almost 3 months now. Im pretty pissed off about the whole thing. Coolhand has been waiting for them even longer, and he orderd a bunch for his frames.

I ended up using a TAG NME board for my eframe. Its bigger, and has an on-board on/off button which I didnt realise and caused me difficulties. If you want to take a look there are pics of the internals on my wesight in the forums.

I do hear there will be other boards coming out for DIY applications in the coming months from a couple of different companies, so my advise is to spend the time researching how to do the install. They arent too difficult. Noid, battery, Cap and if you are really adventurous Eyes.

Depending on how much you are willing to pay, you might be able to get TAG to do an install, if they can come up with a board for you. GaDevil's first Devil Mag's were Hyperframes with Pred2 boards and eyes. But don't hold your breath waiting for GaDevil to do one for you. (See: "Official Devilmag thread") /sarcasm :-)