PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it?

Wild_Osiris
12-20-2001, 02:23 PM
I am pretty sure I know the answer but u tell me. I only have 400 bucks right now and am selling alot to get a cocker. Well my friend is selling for 300 dollars. A automag powerfeed, eclipse body rail, sp double trigger, SP sight rail, sp foregrip, 3 masks, I think 2 scots, a Jt bag, a tippmman RT (with alminum dye), and a spyder shutter. What do u think?

Muzikman
12-20-2001, 02:28 PM
Buy it for three hundred, sell the Tippmann and the Spyder for $200 and then take your $300 extra and buy an HPA tank and Retro Valve for your Mag:)

skipdogg
12-20-2001, 02:28 PM
300 for all that stuff???? am i reading that right?

heck yeah 300 is a phat deal! 3 guns... it doesnt get any better than that.

Wild_Osiris
12-20-2001, 02:31 PM
I already have a retro, and a warpfeed + an Rtpro warp body. I am probably going to mix and match then sell it. I think the mag as a 68 or 88 nitro duck too. Might be out hydroed though so we'll see. I'll send pics asap

FooTemps
12-20-2001, 02:32 PM
CRAP! GO BUY THAT DEAL! that's under 100 bones for each gun!
Sell all the stuff but the mag and it's stuff and get a retro, tank, and maybe intelliframe!

edweird
12-20-2001, 02:37 PM
Jump on it man! Forget the 'Cocker until you get a tuned mag and your wife wont let you play but once every 3 months. Which is just about the time you need to re-adjust and re-tune that cocker. Stick with the Mag and drop the rest of the stuff for a retro valve and a HPA setup. Then blow the milk money on a zgrip and a warp feed. When you get old and krusty like me contemplate that oh so tasty oh so nummy Gaaahhhuggghhhlllaaaahhhh ~slober~ KAPP flame 'Cocker :P****@ any how have a good time with your mag.

Wild_Osiris
12-20-2001, 02:46 PM
I already have an RtPRo geez, thanks all this is a big help. Hey do they still sell those RT tippmmans? cause that's what this one is. I cant seem to find them. Oh well I hope this to be a somewhat bold finacial move. Most of the stuff will be up for sale. So look forward to some cheap mag parts all a spyder shutter and an Rt tippmman!

kenshinkandon
12-21-2001, 07:18 AM
Hey I might want to buy the tippmann RT if you want to set up a price Contact me.

Wild_Osiris
12-21-2001, 10:55 AM
Alright here is what I bought from my friend for 300 bucks.
A spyder shutter, Tippmann model 98 Rt, a Spart parts mag, a unqiue harness that is a 4 vertical 2 horizontal and a tank and another 6 horizontal pack with tank (both seem to be unqiue but I dont know) The Tippmann comes with a 12' aluminum dye barrel, THe mag came with an SP splashed body rail, sight rail, pf plus, Sp AA barrel,Sp double trigger, and an Sp 45 frame (with hogues)(never seen one like this before).I also got an eggolution, a pre BE 12v hopper, 2 leader maskes, a scott mask, 2 brand new Jt thermal lenses, all the boxes for this stuff (except the mag) a huge JT carrying bag, I think 5 squeegies, 2 20oz co2 tanks. and a 9oz, a 3000psi nitro duck(looks like an old nitro duck)(dont think it's within hydro date)(a small 2-3 drop for it)and that's all I see for now. I am selling just about all of it. So look to see all this stuff, in the classifieds within a few hours.

paintballrulzs
12-21-2001, 11:01 AM
nice deal man