PDA

View Full Version : New to mags, dont know if my mag is actually an rt

Dane
05-27-2006, 02:39 AM
I got an RT Pro off E bay, And the valve says 68 Automag Classic, But the body is indeed an RT. Did any RT's ever have those kind of valves or did i get screwed? and if i got screwed then i can run the thing off co2 without worrying as it is a classic valve that will work with co2?
Thanks

tae
05-27-2006, 03:01 AM
If it has a classic valve then its not a RT. You can use co2 though.
Sorry about that, man. Sounds like you might have been burned.
How much did you pay, if you dont mind me asking?

Jaan
05-27-2006, 03:17 AM
Picture and link to ebay posting?

Yeah, if the valve is a classic, then you got screwed. The RT Pro valve is more desirable.

jmulhollen
05-27-2006, 11:04 AM
like he said...lets see a link.

in the last couple weeks ive seen a lot of automag posting on ebay titled things like "automag rt pro x valve emag" and stuff like that, but if you look at the gun its usually a classic with a new expansion chamber or some bull.

surfbum
05-27-2006, 12:14 PM
yeah i actually saw that gun a little while ago on ebay
it is a classic valve, not an RT pro
you did get screwed

Dane
05-27-2006, 04:00 PM
Thanks alot guys, well at least i dont need a compressed air tank. sorry no pic, got the thing a while ago. paid like 300 with tax and shipping ( or a little less) canadian for it bye the way for those who wondered.
It came with a smart parts barrel and the original rt barrel and a nice flame drop forward with on/off so it still is pretty worth it i guess. any suggestions on upgrades? (no rt so i gave it to my girlfriend to use, she is new to paintball)