PDA

View Full Version : Tom; Suggestion on the 2nd edition Z-Grips.

The Mag Man
12-20-2001, 03:41 PM
Would it at all be possible to make two different versions of this fine product? Both setup for Intellifeed. One version could be the classic 45* angle, and the other batch could be the new version, (backwards Intelliframe). I only suggest because I know a lot of people who wan't the 45* grip but missed out for one reason or another last time it was in production. I think with two styles, it would give your customers a more broad selection, like blade or groover triggers. Thanks for hearing me out. Bye.

AGD
12-20-2001, 05:00 PM
The problem is there are not that many customers to begin with. It looks like we are good for about 50-60 frames which is below breakeven just for one design.

AGD

tjussery
12-26-2001, 02:24 PM
Tom, Have you got a list of potential buyers for the Z-Grip? I have an E-Mag and an RT pro. I would like to be on a list of potential buyers for the "New Z-Grip intelli Frame" that I have heard rumors about. If that rumor has some validity to it, how much would it cost? I think my RT Pro would look awesome with one! Thanks!

AGD
12-26-2001, 06:43 PM
There is a thread here in Main with a poll on buying the next run of Z's. Vote there!

AGD