PDA

View Full Version : Automag acting up

SoloMag
12-20-2001, 05:19 PM
Ok this is how it goes. I use Co2. My friend picked up my gun and shot it at the ground. I took it from him and pulled the trigger when i had the gun level. The gun then began to leak. It is not coming out from the barrel or velocity screw, but from the middle of the valve. I took the gun appart and checked all of the o-rings and to my knowdlege they were all there and ok. Please help. thx.

Cha0tic
12-20-2001, 07:42 PM
sounds like good old co2 in the valve. take your mag apart and check the o-ring to make sure they are alright. other than that it should work fine after a few minutes.

SoloMag
12-20-2001, 07:58 PM
It has been several hours since the problem first occured and it still acts up. I have taken the gun apart and checked all of the o-rings that i know of and they all looked fine. ????. Could this be a regulator seal/seat related problem?

PyRo
12-20-2001, 08:12 PM
If you have spare o-rings, just change all the ones in the on-off. One of the on-off o-rings is bad, take another look at them.

SoloMag
12-20-2001, 09:18 PM
When I do get spare o-rings what is your method for takeing off the old orings? (im not refering to the o rings that are just put in place, but the ones that are in a groove like the one on the brass insert.)

PyRo
12-20-2001, 09:40 PM
Dental pick. The one on the brass part i would just cut off. It can be removed with a dental pick, or maybie a paper clip.