PDA

View Full Version : soo i got my first mag! wanna help a little?

Skate And Paint
05-29-2006, 04:39 PM
hey guys, well my mag will be shipped out as of tomorrow with (hopefully) next day shipping :dance: .

first of all, heres the pics:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/KS_football/mag.jpg

specs:
retro valve
lvl 10
pariah body...thats all i can think of right now.

QUESTIONS-
1.What upgrades should i look at getting (other than a new valve)?
2.What upgrades would help most to make it a "better" gun? i.e. efficeny..ect..
3.Do you think i should A)keep the minimag body B)sell it and barrels C)try to trade them off for something to add to the gun?
4.feel stupid for this one, but id rather ask then buy a mount and find out it wont work....a uni should fit onto that drop right?

ummm thats all i can think of right now. sooooo thanks for the help, and any is appreciated even if its totally unrelated to my questions but still helpful.

psychowarden
05-29-2006, 04:47 PM
QUESTIONS-
1.What upgrades should i look at getting (other than a new valve)?
2.What upgrades would help most to make it a "better" gun? i.e. efficeny..ect..
3.Do you think i should A)keep the minimag body B)sell it and barrels C)try to trade them off for something to add to the gun?
4.feel stupid for this one, but id rather ask then buy a mount and find out it wont work....a uni should fit onto that drop right?

1: Get a ULT trigger pull kit, I dont know if it will drop right into the Retro, but you can get some custom work to make the trigger easily walkable
2: Mags arent really that efficient...ever, so I would reccomend a good barrel kit, that will help slightly.
3: I say sell it and buy a ULE Rail and help fund a barrel kit.
4: Yes, a Unimount will fit.

BTW, nice mag ;) And welcome to the cult...I mean family.

Skate And Paint
05-29-2006, 05:01 PM
ha thanks for the fast reply, and does anyone else know if a ULT trigger pull kit'll fit in there? found one used on here...thanks guys

Corbet
05-29-2006, 05:27 PM
I'd sell the minimag body and barrels for more mag parts.

If you like to tinker with things you can turn it into a Pneumag. Or a ULT like previously mentioned.

Really the rest is just personal preference. You can pick up a 15 degree ASA and run the macroline through the grip (personally I like it better, looks cleaner, doesn't get in the way.

Skate And Paint
05-29-2006, 10:33 PM
so the ULT trigger kit WILL work without me having to mod it?

Coralis
05-29-2006, 11:14 PM
actually i dont think a ult will work in it here is a link to the ult faq thread ult thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=96538)