PDA

View Full Version : What kinds of BS operation is Bradys PB?

BigEvil
05-31-2006, 12:49 PM
Is Bradyspaintball.com for real? Am I the only one thats had a problem with them?

Long story short - ordered 2 thigns on 5/18, rec'd 1 of them on 5/20, other item said to be shipping from "NJ facility", whatever the hell that is. (Probably code-speak for National PB) Another week goes by, still nothing arrives. I made numerous attempts at calling them, only to be answered by an answering machine that is full. I have also made several email attempts at contacting them.

My next response is a Paypal complaint.

Any suguestions?

neppo1345
05-31-2006, 01:25 PM
No...not just you. I tried ordering something...can't recall what anymore from them about a year ago. Never got it. Then I found out that they never charged my account, so I just cancelled my order. Still very annoying....

I think I actually started a similar thread...

But then I hear from some people that they're absolutely amazing...

Must just be hit or miss BS.

Best of Luck.

-Tim

EDIT: Found my old thread. here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=186444&highlight=bradys)

RapidTransit
05-31-2006, 08:59 PM
I bought an Ion to dissect from them very fast shipping, they are high up there I thought with Smart Parts top reseller I thought? Guess with that many orders the low percentage of bad expierences adds up.

SpecialBlend2786
05-31-2006, 10:08 PM
I order tons of stuff from them, never had a problem, or at least a problem that wasn't promptly taken care of by the staff.

Try to catch them online at : BRADYP8NTBALL or BRADYPAINTBALL, both should work I think.

WingMan13
05-31-2006, 10:26 PM
I have been buying from them for a while without any problems.

Rudz
06-01-2006, 12:11 AM
yeah man i dunno abt bradys, i just had to go thru a bunch of bs with action village , i ordered some thermal lenses for my events, and the shipped on 4/20, after i bunch of bs..and ups f-up i just got my acount credited..so if bradys is iffy to, i dunno who im gonna get my lenses from..

tyrion2323
06-01-2006, 12:34 AM
I've found that almost every pb store (retail or online) somehow messes things up for me. It's like the entire industry of paintball is run by morons...

..oh wait... :)