PDA

View Full Version : stupid tank.

Rudz
06-02-2006, 07:12 PM
ok i have an 68/45 with an apoc reg..and the first time i aired it up..it blew a fitting apart..ok..maybe it was a bad fitting..or w/e..so i put a new fitting on..used thread tape..made sure it was all right..now i aired it up again..and it blew another fitting..and a huge hole in my macroline..and these parts are rated how high?? i havent even gotten the thing aired up long enough to see where its set at..but i kno apoc regs only got o 1000 psi..so why do i keep blowing fittings and macro..im have one more fitting..and new macro..but i want some suggestions , cuz id hate to blow my last extra fitting..and btw the on /off is suposed to be a PINTA to turn off and on right??

hitech
06-02-2006, 07:39 PM
I'd suggest putting a gauge (rated to 5k psi) in place of the fitting so you can see if it's the reg. If the reg sticks open you would have the problems you are experiencing.

Rudz
06-02-2006, 08:09 PM
Alright i guess i'll get another gauge and put it on, Before i end up killin my self.cuss:
But then again, Some of you would't miss me much. :cry:

going_home
06-02-2006, 08:11 PM
Alright i guess i'll get another gauge and put it on, Before i end up killin my self.cuss:
But then again, Some of you would't miss me much. :cry:

But would we miss you any less ?
Just be sure and dont hurt that new dmag you hear ?
LOL :D

Tim Taylor
06-02-2006, 08:45 PM
If the fittings blow when you screw the tank in the reg may be stuck all the way in. First thing to try is to unscrew the hex bolt on the front of the reg until it is barely in, screw the tank in, slowly screw the hex bolt in and watch the gauge.

Rudz
06-02-2006, 09:16 PM
If the fittings blow when you screw the tank in the reg may be stuck all the way in. First thing to try is to unscrew the hex bolt on the front of the reg until it is barely in, screw the tank in, slowly screw the hex bolt in and watch the gauge.

Its an Apoc reg, So the tank and reg cant be seperated, but i might try and turn the hex bolt all the way in, And start from there, But im gonna be pissed if i blow my last fitting to pieces.

Rudz
06-02-2006, 09:20 PM
BTW can innscrew the macro fitting and reinstall another if there is still air in the tank, but it is off? Apoc tank,I know, I'm just askin to get blown up. :cry:

Rudz
06-02-2006, 10:09 PM
:shooting: :mad: :mad: GRRRRRRRRR, STUPID FRIGGIN IDIOT, SON OF A #$%^%ING THING, I SWEAR TO GOD ILL %&^%^!!! YOU, RETARTED PIECE OF S$T!!! :mad: :mad:
:shooting: :mad:

Yeah, It didnt work. I tried putting a new macro fitting, and new line, And the POS blew again, I had the hex nut all the way in too. So now im out of extra macro fittings, and i need another one, Because now one of my guns only has one fitting now, And this tank is ready tp go through a wall. What can i do if the reg is stuck open? Any suggestions? Thank you, Any help would be appreciated. :cry:

SpecialBlend2786
06-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Don"t Die Rudz!

Rudz
06-02-2006, 11:31 PM
BOOOOM!!!!

uh oh.

rellikmok
06-02-2006, 11:43 PM
Try calling air america's support and technical help line... 1 800 220 3222
or you could shoot them an email. I wouldn't mind if you blew yourself up though(;))

http://www.airamericapaintball.net/

just kidding. (about the blowing yourself up part) :rolleyes: