PDA

View Full Version : computer help!

yeahthatsme
06-03-2006, 06:49 PM
ok, so i installed sims 2 on my computer, but when i try to run it i get an error box with a red circle with an X in the middle, thats it. no text or anything, and it wont open. i have the latest video card drivers and i'm over all of the minimum requirements. i know my computer can run the sims because i had it before i reformatted. can anybody help me with this myster error? i've tried the sims2 website but theres nothing on there to help me.

robnix
06-03-2006, 07:28 PM
ok, so i installed sims 2 on my computer, but when i try to run it i get an error box with a red circle with an X in the middle, thats it. no text or anything, and it wont open. i have the latest video card drivers and i'm over all of the minimum requirements. i know my computer can run the sims because i had it before i reformatted. can anybody help me with this myster error? i've tried the sims2 website but theres nothing on there to help me.

Link (http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=8794&p_created=1109270269&p_sid=lVXrTQ1i&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX 3Jvd19jbnQ9MTYmcF9wcm9kcz03LDcwMCw3MDEmcF9jYXRzPTA mcF9wdj0zLjcwMSZwX2N2PSZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXBlPWFuc3dlc nMuc2VhcmNoX25sJnBfcGFnZT0xJnBfc2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9SW5 zdGFsbGF0aW9uIGNk&p_li=&p_topview=1)