PDA

View Full Version : More questions ( please bear with me )

HuD1Ni
06-03-2006, 08:44 PM
I'm still pretty new to mags, and I'm trying to figure the thing out the best I can.. so how do achieve the responsive or reactive trigger where - on pull - and - pull off - it shoots I saw tom rip it pretty fast doing that.. I have a Retro valve if it helps. And when the trigger pushes your finger forward, is this what happens is it shoots again ?

jenarelJAM
06-03-2006, 08:54 PM
I'm not quite sure what you mean with the on pull-and-pull off bit.

Rapid-fire is when you pull the trigger, and the return pressure is enough to push both the trigger and your finger back to the starting position, then the pressure drops off, and your finger pressure pulls the trigger again, and repeats.

To rapid-fire, you need somewhere between 900-1200 psi, with higher input pressures letting the rate of fire go up since the trigger will be more reactive.

Go to www.zakvetter.com and look under his rapid-fire guide for more info.

HuD1Ni
06-03-2006, 09:03 PM
what I mean by the pullonoff thing is that everytime you pull the trigger it shoots, and everyteim it is released it shoots, so in one pull stroke you have two shots

rb211
06-03-2006, 09:05 PM
There is only one way I know of to get that. Try to find an auto response trigger frame. They dont make them anymore, but they pop up on here or on ebay occasionally.

You other option is to "sweet spot" your trigger.

HuD1Ni
06-03-2006, 09:13 PM
can you explain this sweetspot trigger thing please ?, also does anyone have any interest in parting wiht one of these frames for some cash !!!? :wow:

quasimorte
06-03-2006, 09:14 PM
hyper mode with the xmod on an emag does this. basically it will allow you to fire on the pull and push of the trigger but you need an emag to do it. other than that everybody else is right tom was using the original rt mag. these are really rare and hard to find so good luck or just spend about 400 and get the emag lowers and xmod.

Cow hunter
06-03-2006, 09:30 PM
i think you mean adding many shim to the ULT. i have 9 in mine as of now, and it doesnt come out of the body easily, but the trigger is highly reactive. i cant get off a single shot if i tried. if you pull on the hump of the trigger i have indefinite full auto

quasimorte
06-03-2006, 09:32 PM
you can sweetspot the x-valve with the stock on/off alot easier than the ULT. I have a rail body grip trigger combo that i can sweet spot at like 12-15 bps. it is a stock trigger on/off.

rb211
06-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Sweetspotting is when you pull the trigger back just far enough to fire the gun, and recoil and trigger reactivity take over and fire the gun for you. As mentioned above, it is easier to find the sweetspot with the original RT on/off, but if you feed the gun 1000 - 1200psi, you can get the ULT to do it also.