PDA

View Full Version : When are the new Z-Grips coming out? and how much $

Maghappy
12-20-2001, 11:35 PM
As the title says, how much are they gunna be and when the coming out? i wanna get my hands on one :)

FooTemps
12-21-2001, 12:21 AM
QUIT BEING SO IMPATIENT! TOM STILL HAS THAT LIST OF "THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DO Z-GRIPS"!

I bet a certain person is getting really annoyed at people who keep asking for z-grips even though he already promised them...

DiRTyBuNNy
12-21-2001, 12:52 AM
yes..please don't annoy "The Man" when it comes to the iZ-Grips 2.0...I would have to say that you won't be seeing them till at least next christmas...TK may prove me wrong but let him at least get the 4.5k Flatlines ou the door and work on a couple of other things before you badger him about the new frames...If this was June and he hadn't said anything about them, well then we can ask..but it's only been like 2 weeks since he made the announcement..it's really not enough time for him to even sketch out an idea, much less machine the suckers..and like he said before..he's only got like 50-60 people wanting them..that's just too small a number right now..i'm sure he wants at least 100 people with money in hand before he's going to stick his neck out for this idea...

Maghappy
12-21-2001, 07:12 AM
sorry guyz, i was simply just curious :( cuz i was wondering if they were coming out soon and i was deciding wheater to buy one used to wait. so that was my dilema, sorry to sound like a complainer, i didnt mean to :( sorry TK. just curious, thats all