PDA

View Full Version : Agd Complete Gun Package????

Maui PFB
12-21-2001, 12:05 AM
Will Agd released any GUN packages to dealers that include retro valve , superbolt. warpbody with warp feed and intelli-frames sold as one unit. Will they become avalible or will I have to buy all them seperatly.
Aloha
MAui PFB:cool:

Xzion
12-21-2001, 12:24 AM
I doubt they ever will sell those parts in a package, though, who am I to say, AGD might just prove me wrong, I just HIGHLY recommend you not hold your breath for it :D

FooTemps
12-21-2001, 12:24 AM
I highly doubt it... and make your title describe your post! Tom hates it when people make deciving titles...

Maui PFB
12-21-2001, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Maui PFB
Will Agd released any GUN packages to dealers that include retro valve , superbolt. warpbody with warp feed and intelli-frames sold as one unit. Will they become avalible or will I have to buy all them seperatly.
Aloha
MAui PFB:cool:

FooTemps
12-21-2001, 12:50 AM
Huh? I don't get it... And like I said... AGD wouldn't do that until they have taken care of all their other things... You'll have to get it all on your own...

Wait a sec... You could buy and rt-pro and a rt-pro comes stock with a retro and intelliframe...

AGD
12-21-2001, 04:44 AM
We do it now acutally but few people take advantage of it. You go to your friendly AGD dealer, spec out the gun you want, he calls us, we give him a price and he gives you a price. We custom build the gun to your specs and you have a factory configured system. We don't do custom ano jobs because we don't send stuff out every month. If you happen to catch us when we are getting parts anoed we could do you a fade job etc.

AGD

Bartleby
12-21-2001, 07:41 AM
oooooooo........ahhhhhhhh.......sorta thing that makes a guy love AGD that much more...:D

mykroft
12-21-2001, 12:58 PM
Will we be able to do that with the Modular bodies too? I want a Modular RT Pro with Warp, and no barrel (I already have better cocker barrels)