PDA

View Full Version : Mac Commercial Spoof

Pyroboy597
06-07-2006, 07:01 PM
This was posted up on www.break.com today and I found it mildy humorous. I know that the Mac spoofs have come up again lately, so here is one to add to the collection.

maxama10
06-07-2006, 08:26 PM
hmm that was probably as biased as the apple commercial but less informative. :tard:

Pyroboy597
06-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Yea there were a few Mac commercials that I thought were absolutely idiotic. They boasted about things like Digital Cameras being compatible with Macs as if PC users can't use them or something. Not to mention they were fairly boring commercials, but that is what Apple is all about.. thigns looking boring. However, I will give them for making a boring color scheme (white white white) look good.

maxama10
06-07-2006, 09:55 PM
I dont know, some of the commercials are pretty good. Also my Almunium Powerbook looks a lot better then most of the laptops ive seen, especially with a sweet glowing apple on the front. :D It also has some pretty nice performance and features. Anyways think what ya want man. But for the hell of it heres something I found from Cphillip
"Not to worry Tom. They have been predicting the demise of Apple for years. However they survive because of the same reason Mags will. They work great and are easy to use. Go ahead and buy that house at the Beach!" :clap: ROCK ON!

Hexis
06-07-2006, 11:37 PM
I usually find the anti-mac spoofs pretty funny. but that was just plain stupid.

Kyle.Kimber
06-07-2006, 11:54 PM
I usually find the anti-mac spoofs pretty funny. but that was just plain stupid.

I agree, the MAC attacks towards PC are an easy target for a home made spoof. It could of been really funny if the guys in it actually could act and not act so goofy. Also the dialogue was a bit "nerdy", but what you gonna do.

Hexis
06-08-2006, 12:08 AM
I didn't think it was too nerdy. If anything there was no technicial substance to it at all. PCs should be proud that they have a broken security model? Macs should feel shame over not having a base of malware? Makes no sense. The Gamer one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0byal1bDUtA) and the Video Editing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmik-tH6dEs) one are great.

maxama10
06-08-2006, 12:29 PM
Ill admit the gamer one is funny and partly true. However, they do have many current games out now. That other one though is just plain :tard: .