PDA

View Full Version : third party shipper

quasimorte
06-08-2006, 04:41 PM
looking for someone with good feedback to be a middleman for a trade. we are trading Maryland to Ontario, and would be willing to pay a little for your trouble. must have good feedback and any dealers prefered. pm me if you are interested. looking to ship within the next week.

thanks
quasi

Cow hunter
06-08-2006, 05:52 PM
last i checked tunaman does it, but when i asked he said hed only do it for mags

Temo Vryce
06-08-2006, 06:00 PM
looking for someone with good feedback to be a middleman for a trade. we are trading Maryland to Ontario, and would be willing to pay a little for your trouble. must have good feedback and any dealers prefered. pm me if you are interested. looking to ship within the next week.

thanks
quasi

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm moving part way across town next week I would have offered to help you out. If you have anyone else willing to help in 2 weeks time PM me and we can work out the details.

behemoth
06-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Hey bud.

I'll do it.

http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=151256
FEEDBACK

I'm deffinatly reputable.

Shoot me a PM or Email.

-Josh

FallNAngel
06-08-2006, 06:50 PM
I can do it as well. I've worked as a gun tech for over a year and have tools to make sure the guns are firing properly (crono, paint, reballs, air gauges, etc). I'll do it for the cost of shipping (as in, free... you just have to give me the money so I can ship them on)

Otherwise, I can suggest:

Kai83 on PBNation
Palmers Pursuit Shop

Both will likely charge you though.

nixcamic
06-08-2006, 08:32 PM
I'll do it for you, it might take a while for shipping though :)

Pickle
06-08-2006, 09:22 PM
Last I checked PPS did it for $30

Edit: Nop They do it for $35 (http://palmer-pursuit.com/catalog/brokerage.htm)

$35.00 Per gun. Includes

Insured ground shipping to one party (within the US)

General check-up, test fire and notifications.

Options:

Upgraded Shipping

Service/upgrades/repairs
Additional repairs or services charged separately

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's how it works: Make your deal and list your expectations. Decide who will be responsible for the brokerage fees then:

1. Seller sends the gun(s) and/or hardware to PPS (non-palmer guns ok)
Include a note lining out the particulars for the transaction.

2. Buyer sends payment for the hardware (or his trade) to PPS (money order recommended)
Money order made out to the sellers name
Brokerage fee ($35.00 per unit) must be paid separately by either party.

3. PPS checks the items and makes sure everything is in order, then notifies both parties according to the results of the inspection.
Checkup and test fire included

4. When PPS is assured that both parties are satisfied with the transaction and appropriate fees have been collected by PPS, the equipment and monies will be forwarded as directed.

Turnaround time is around two weeks

PPS does not participate in the negotiations for any brokerage transactions. All details to the transaction must be agreed upon by both parties before sending hardware or money to PPS. We are just offering a way to provide a measure of safety to to those internet deals.

yingyang
06-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Try these guys

Right Attitude paintball, just third partiered my gun there.

behemoth
06-09-2006, 06:16 PM
I've got them taken care of already.

BD_Paintball
06-09-2006, 06:45 PM
I've got them taken care of already.
you can trust him, i bought something from him back in the day. and you should put my name in red in your feeback :p

behemoth
06-09-2006, 07:06 PM
you can trust him, i bought something from him back in the day. and you should put my name in red in your feeback :p

heh.