PDA

View Full Version : IAO: BlackCat Productions 24 Hour Game

Bigman
06-09-2006, 11:27 AM
I'll get the poster up tonight (maybe), can't get there from my work terminal.

Anyone going? Spiro has always put on a good showing and with the addition of a proper field I'm sure that will be a great event.

Here's there site but like I said I can't get there from work... www.blackcatpaintball.com

paullus99
06-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Knight Stalkers will be bringing at least one of our tanks (probably both, depending on how they play this weekend at NJ Nam). We're still taking a headcount for the game - should know in the next week or so the final count.

Trix
06-20-2006, 01:52 PM
Story by Jonathan Foust

Then: A dangerous plot had been hatched by the despotic president of North Korea, the diabolical Kim Jung Il. In league with left-wing fundamentalists groups such as the Film Actors’ Guild and terrorists cells from the war-torn country of Dukkadukkastan, Kim Jung Il had almost succeeded in killing the world’s leaders and taking control of the remains of the planet for his own evil ends.
This plot would have succeeded if not for the timely intervention of the world’s number one counter-terrorism force: Team US. Spraying the Film Actors’ Guild president, Alec Baldwin, with machinegun fire and impaling the diminutive dictator on the spike of Gerhardt Schroeder’s Kaiser helmet, it would appear that Team US had saved the day.
Unseen by mortal eyes, however, the evil life-force of Kim Jung Il escaped into the night… waiting for the opportunity to reap his revenge.

Now: The face on the screen was severe and angular, the pointed chin dropping toward the table with every word like a stabbing dagger of hate into the very eye of freedom. The speaker’s eyes focused murderously into the camera as she spoke, her long skeletal fingers clutching the text of her speech as the talons of the vulture clutch their next meal.
“Good evening, America,” the speaker said. “It is my great sorrow to announce that Alec Baldwin, the president of the Film Actors’ Guild, has fallen victim to a blatant and horrible act of rampant capitalism. As it is my sad duty, I will be filling in as president until such time as a suitable replacement can be selected.” The speaker looked up into the camera, her gaze hard and serious. “I promise you that those responsible for this act will be punished… or my name isn’t Geena Davis. Although… you can call me Madam President.”
Screens across the country went dead in a burst of static as the Film Actors’ Guild’s Acting President G. Davis spun in her high backed chair and looked into the robotic eyes of a cold-hearted cyborg named Kim Jung Il the Second.
“I think that went well, don’t you, Mr. Il?”
“Of course it went well,” the diminutive robot screamed, his voice synthesizer crackling under the decibels, “I lote the speech for you, you stupid pawn. Evlything is going according to my pran! In moments, the terrorist cells of Durkdurkaastan will launch an all out assault on the United States. At the same time, the Film Actors’ Guild will begin to bloadcast its messages of surrender and submission to the American people. Soon, Team US will gwovel at da feet of Kim Jung Il da Second!!”
The sound of maniacal laughter trailed off into the Hollywood night.

Back at Team US HQ, the team was unwinding to some cool tunes and shaking what their mommas gave them. Shocksworth, the team coordinator, walked in with his trademark whiskey in one hand and a smoking stump of a cigarette in the other. The wry smile on his face told the room that he had something to say.
“Team!” he said, interrupting the festivity. “I’ve got some good news for you.”
“What is it, Shocksworth?” said Mimi, the bubbly blonde bombshell of the group.
Tanya, Team US’s psychic operative put her palms to her temples, “My powers tell me that it has something to do with facts of which we are not yet aware… but soon will know.”
“Umm… yes.” Said Shocksworth unimpressed. “The UN was so impressed with your handling of that Kim Jung Il affair that they have decided to join Team US in a multinational effort to combat terrorism the world over. You’ll be getting a whole taskforce from all over the world to command in our fight on terror.”
Dirk, the team hothead, spoke up. “No freakin’ way! A bunch of non-Americans in Team US?! That’s un-American!”
Shocksworth smiled. “But Dirk, sending multinational coalition forces all over the planet to fight in the name of capitalism, lower gas prices, and apple pie… what could be more American than that?”
“I guess you have a point there,” Dirk conceded.
Suddenly, the lights dimmed. An explosion rocked the bunker sending shards of rock clattering to the floor.
“Looks like that backup might just have come just in time,” Mark, the team’s actor declared.
“Get to your ships, Team,” Shocksworth cried. Your forces await you! America…”
“HECK YEAH!!” the team replied.

Will Team US and their new multinational allies be able to stand against Kim Jung Il and his hired army of terrorists and actors? Join us at the 16th annual International Amateur Open and help decide. The fate of the free world is in your hands!

This is a 24 Hour BC Game that will be held at the IAO's Paintball Festival. The game will be held at Three Rivers Paintball(www.trpaintball.com) in Freedom, PA(roughly 45 minutes from Downtown Pittsburgh). Events run from July 28th-30th. Costs are as follows: $55 Pre-reg by July 11th $65 if pre regged by July 12th-event. $75 a case for Karnage Premium and $65 a case for Karnage rec grade. Pre-reg by July 6th and get a $5 discount off yor first case of paint and entry into a raffle for a Smart Parts SP-8 Paintball Gun. Included with your registration is entrance to the Friday night players party and the Saturday BBQ, entrance to the trade show, onsite camping, and a players goodie bag. After the game there will be a large awards and prize ceremony. So please come out and see what BlackCat has to offer. Last years IAO scenario was a huge sucess and they won't let you down this year. Visit www.blackcatpaintball.com for more info and check out the forums.

doobie98
07-07-2006, 11:45 AM
I'll be going and I can't wait. The BC/IAO scenario keeps getting better every year.