PDA

View Full Version : Host and analyze my new Pnueframe.

PnueMagger
06-09-2006, 03:12 PM
This is all just preliminary and not finished in the slightest. Just decided to test it initially

Specs:
NOT RT Valve
NO ULT
Not Fabco MSV-1 3way
Not Clippard 3way
No Sear stop yet
No trigger Stops yet
No QEV (mayby in the future)
Level 7 bolt

Lighter/shorter trigger pull than my ION w/ Roller trigger.

VIDEO LINK DOWN A FEW POSTS!!!

onedude36
06-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Forget link?

PnueMagger
06-09-2006, 03:28 PM
SOMEONE HOST AND GET A CPS READING ON THIS PLEASE. Wish i could walk better

I can't host it online. Someone email me and I'll send it to you. 2.8MB.
Quite impressive considering the Specs and the facts that it's 40% done

It's an MSV-2R 3way valve BTW.

geekwarrior
06-09-2006, 03:31 PM
I can't host it for you, but could you email it to [email protected] so I can check it out. :D

PnueMagger
06-09-2006, 03:35 PM
sending Email now

Someone tell mescalito that you can have a good Classic Vaved Pnuemag. I should know. I have both kinds.

nicad
06-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Send me the file to my colin deadlywind.com email.
I'll see if I can host it at least for a while.. and if its clean enough will also get a CPS count for ya.

out!

ojhspyro89
06-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Email it to [email protected]

And Ill host it and post it!

geekwarrior
06-09-2006, 04:32 PM
is it just a sound file or actually vid?...I only got sound. And it left me wanting more :eek:

it sounds fast! :shooting: get some pics up :headbang:

behemoth
06-09-2006, 04:57 PM
I wanna see this damn thing.

PnueMagger
06-09-2006, 07:53 PM
IO decided to host my own video.
I find it works when I right click and choose "open with..." VLC or windows media works for me fine. It's 2.8 megs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK1YcFvJrWI

If someone wants to analyze it for CPS, that'd be great. I went outrside with a paint and a Riccochet. It was blender. Never chopped, just broke one in the barrel and the rest broke.

Corbet
06-09-2006, 07:59 PM
This just shows you that you don't need an X-valve to shoot like an electro.

PnueMagger
06-09-2006, 08:03 PM
If i set my 1/4" allen wrench on the trigger, it shoots. Either it's the most ineffiecent mag ever, Or my shop didn't fill my co2 tank up good. Some 14yrold kiddie was working that day and the owner was working on someone's ION. Big surprise.

Corbet
06-09-2006, 08:16 PM
Your shooting that fast with CO2? Arn't you experiencing any shootdown?

PnueMagger
06-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Not really. I was surprised. But I'm using one of the emag on/offs. It looks to have a Buna-N U Cup seal instead of a teflon seal. Never got freeze up till i stopped shooting and the bolt litterally FROZE to the powertube. It had frost cicles inside the bolt and there was frost on the tank. Maybe that's why it drained the 16oz so fast. I only got about 3 hoppers.

Corbet
06-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Yep, the bunas are awesome. A RT Pro on/off might actually be better for it, with the e-mag top and bunas. I dunno if you have access to, but you can also make the hole that you can see when you unscrew the valve that goes to the on/off bigger. Its a pain to do though and could ruin your valve.

PnueMagger
06-09-2006, 08:27 PM
send me a PM with the link to this mod. I'm not scurd.

nicad
06-09-2006, 08:28 PM
The last string of shots was right at 13cps average over one second.
The first string of shots was not a full second long, but there were two shots in 70ms, or 14.28cps "burst".

yeehaw!

PnueMagger
06-09-2006, 08:30 PM
I woulda guessed 11-12. You made my night. :cheers:

Corbet
06-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Are you using a MPA Actuator?

EDIT: Heres the directions for better on/off (thanks to electrician)

- Buy an RT on/off. YOU HAVE TO USE COMPREESED AIR TO DO THIS, NO CO2!!!
- Use buna-n o-rings for the carrier o-ring for your lvl 10 bolt (not needed if no lvl 10) Use them in the RT on/off. That should give you about 14 bps.
-You can use an e-mag (actually called a quad o-ring) on the top of the RT on/off to gain 2 more BPS.

You really should get that sear stopper in ASAP. Your going to ruin your on/off if you don't.

PnueMagger
06-09-2006, 08:57 PM
Well I'm using an RT on off with a Quad O-ring and Co2. I actually have HPA. I thougtht the Co2 was more impressive. I held the bottle upsidedown at one point and the mag was shooting snow like a Tippmann. No leaks/sticks/freezeup. But when I stopped shooting, the Bolt froze to the powertube. :tard:

I installed the sear stop and trigger stop about 30 mins ago. I know, I just couldn't wait to get footage.

I may put a QEV in the line somwhere in route between the 3way and MPA-3. I get chuffs occasionally when shooting actual paint real fast. I wonder if the QEV will still be effective if it's not directly on the MPA-3. The chuffs may have been because I was running out of co2 though.

Corbet
06-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Personally a QEV is pointless. You can install one if you really think it will make a difference but I wouldn't.

PnueMagger
06-09-2006, 09:07 PM
I may pick up an X-valve. Used to have one in my other pnuemag. The added push of a super reactive ULT might eliminate some chuffing.

BigEvil told me his electro pnuemag shoots up to 24 with no QEV just fine. But his 3-way vents better than Fabco 3ways.

PBCapo
06-09-2006, 11:53 PM
thats nice man

isnt it spelled pneumag tho

PnueMagger
06-10-2006, 08:01 AM
wow - That's the first time I realized that in months. How could I have done that. I need to apply for a new name now. Oh, poop. :cuss: :cuss:

Ya just had to rain on my parade. :cry:

duby
06-10-2006, 09:16 AM
looks good, any chance you ever go up to paintball village to play. i would love to shoot it :shooting: :shooting:

PBCapo
06-10-2006, 09:59 AM
wow - That's the first time I realized that in months. How could I have done that. I need to apply for a new name now. Oh, poop. :cuss: :cuss:

Ya just had to rain on my parade. :cry:

hahaha sry it bothered me for so long i had to let it out, awesome job though man get that out on the field

MoeMag
06-10-2006, 10:44 AM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d53/MoeRoark/PNUMAG.jpg

Sweetness! I was shocked it didn't sound that fast to me but I guess it is.
PNUMAGS RULE!

good job.
:cheers:

thomas
06-10-2006, 10:45 AM
hahaha sry it bothered me for so long i had to let it out, awesome job though man get that out on the field
Bothered you for so long that you didn't take the time to use proper spelling or punctuation to criticize his spelling error? :confused:

PBCapo
06-11-2006, 01:04 AM
what did I spell wrong? sry is much easier than writing sorry buddy. Also, I don't feel inclined to use proper grammar on forums, but yes, I was bothered by the spelling error in his handle.

PnueMagger
06-11-2006, 10:34 AM
I fixed My handle just for you PBcapo. I just need to wait for the admins to activate it. I gues I'm a newb again. Not like I wasn't a newb to this forum already. Send all PMs to Pneumagger - hopefully the admins will grant me Posting access soon.

PBCapo
06-11-2006, 11:30 PM
i love you pneumagger

Pneumagger
06-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Please send all PM's to this account - "Pneumagger"

I'll be checking the "Pnuemagger" Inbox for about a month and completeing all current and pending deals/trades with that name.

c0rpse
06-19-2006, 11:34 AM
There is no MSV-2R, did you mean MSV-2A? The one with the lever and the roller? If so can you send me some pics of how you mounted it? [email protected]

PnueMagger
06-19-2006, 12:15 PM
There is no MSV-2R, did you mean MSV-2A? The one with the lever and the roller? If so can you send me some pics of how you mounted it? [email protected]

I'll post some tonight, but they will be webcam pics. The MSV-2R does exist. It is the MSV-2 with the lever tilting the reverse direction. Your right BTW. It was a modified MSV-2A I used, my bad.

I've been trying so many different 3ways lately - ;) - I just got mixed up. It's super light - rated @ 2 ounces for 100psi. I'm using much less than 100psi and also have the mechanical advantage of a trigger. So I conservatively estimate it is a sub-one-ounce pull. I'll be testing the setup with a stock xvalve and ULTed Xvalve (coutesy of shorty) and I'll see how much lighter those are than a classic valve setup.

EDIT: I'l post up a new thread in the technical section tonight describing everything. Much like phishphen's thread but a little more up to date.

wjr
06-19-2006, 12:29 PM
Excellent job pneumagger. Very impressive. I'm glad to see that you put my emag on-off to good use.