PDA

View Full Version : Mag Project Complete

autopimp187
06-10-2006, 11:09 PM
OK guys i am finally done with my mag. NO MORE UPGRADES(at least for a couple years)
heres the setup:
RETRO VALVE w/ LEVEL 10 and ULT
nickel ULE body
nickel hyperframe
15* ASA
CP gas through grip
Chrome dropforward with on/off
Eclipse splash kit rail with beaver tail
LUKE's Blade trigger
LUKE's 80 gram trigger switch
LUKE's custome grip panels
J & J Edge barrel kit
HALO B with RIP drive
68/3000 Pure Energy tank(do want 68/4500)
PICS
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f265/autopimp187/Jun10_0001.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f265/autopimp187/Jun10_0002.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f265/autopimp187/Jun10_0003.jpg

jenarelJAM
06-10-2006, 11:16 PM
Nice, I like the anno.

Any clearer pics tho?

autopimp187
06-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Sorry about the ginormous pics, don't know how to shrink them
Some history:
I got the Retro valve when they first came out, and upgraded to the level 10 when it first came out. I then could no longer play paintball, I was broke, due to having a baby. So i put my gun away for a few Years. I then got married, and for the bachelor party we went paintballing. I oiled the gun up and didnt have any problems with it all day, not even one chopped ball. After that i put the gun away for one more year, bringing it out for another family members bachelor party. Well this summer I got back into things full swing. getting the ULT kit, and iframe from agd. I was not satisfied, so i bought the hyperframe. I used the hyperframe one time, and was ok with it. having an electro mag was great b/c there was no short stroking, but i still was not 100% satisfied. Everyone on the field had electros with ramping, so although i could keep up with my skills, and knowledge, people were ripping lines of paint, and i had to be able to keep up with that(FOOLISH PRIDE.) So i was thinking of getting the dmag bolt on frame, but trashed that idea b/c i dont want to wait 1 year plus(even though they are sweet mags), so i started looking into the pred/morlock board. This was my next upgrade, but then i found lukes hyperframe upgrades. So i ordered them from LUKE(grip panels, blade trigger, 80 gram trigger switch.) when i did the trigger job with the 80 gram trigger switch i was completly shocked. not in my best dreams did i think that this was going to come out firing this fast. I am 100% satisfied, and have trashed the idea of getting the pred/morlock board. BIG PROPS TO LUKE. Finally i bought the 15*ASA, gas through, ULE body, and drop. and you have seen the finished product.
So what do you think
Thanx for reading my story
autopimp187

maxama10
06-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Other than the sight rail that gun is sweet :D ! How maby bps have you gotten it?

autopimp187
06-11-2006, 12:34 AM
i dont know, how can i find that out?

maxama10
06-11-2006, 12:42 AM
doesnt the chrono tell you that? or you could take a sound clip of your firing and then do something on the computer Im not sure of the exact method but its something to do with sound and the computer :confused: sorry.

SpitFire1299
06-11-2006, 01:02 AM
Wow that is awesome. I say get an xvalve though.. :)