PDA

View Full Version : At auction: 'Mag-to-'Cocker-barrel adapters!

Doc Nickel
06-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Yes, I still have some left, Click Here for the eBay auction (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:EOISSAA:US:11&item=7247802953).

There's five left on this listing, and I have some more to put up if those sell out.

Doc.

Shives
06-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Doc,

Drop me an email w/ an update on my order, please.

Shives

psychowarden
06-11-2006, 04:33 PM
Tsk Doc, shouldnt these be in the BST ;)

paullus99
06-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Doc - got mine a while back & all I can say is wow! I've taken it out for a couple of tournaments (part of a scratch, all-mech team with my scenario guys) & the adapter has worked to perfection!

Thanks again!

themoose
06-11-2006, 08:58 PM
is this something i would need for my e-tac?

behemoth
06-11-2006, 09:19 PM
is this something i would need for my e-tac?

Yes, you'll need 3.

RedEyes
06-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Yes, you'll need 3.

lol :shooting:

think i'll get one for my pumpmag!

Eagle
06-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Do you have, or know where I can find, one that goes the opposite way? I'm building a new mag with a Tac One body but have a couple Twist Lock Barrels that if I don't have to replace, I don't want to.

DiSoRdeR
06-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Do you have, or know where I can find, one that goes the opposite way? I'm building a new mag with a Tac One body but have a couple Twist Lock Barrels that if I don't have to replace, I don't want to.
You would have to get them rethreaded, I do not think its possible to get an adapter for twistlock barrels to autococker threads.

Doc Nickel
06-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Whoops. I went to the "Dealers" section to see if there were any responses, and I couldn't find my posting. I thought a mod had taken it down for some reason... :D

Sorry, had a senior moment and posted it in the wrong place. I'm sure a mod will be along to move it momentarily.

Shives- Your order is either already shipped out or will be shortly. (I'm not in the shop nor on my regular machine, sorry.)

Doc.

MarkM
06-12-2006, 04:01 AM
Moved but read your emails since you don't have pm's switched on ;)

wimag
06-12-2006, 12:09 PM
excellent. I have been waiting for another round of these to go through. Bought mine.

fullofpaint
06-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Doc do you have any of the Sc chest packs left? I wanted to pick one up and one of my buddies may want to too

Pullman
06-14-2006, 12:24 AM
Hey,

I know this is just little bitty, but can I buy some Nubbins from you? I'd like 4 and I can paypal you the dough as soon as I hear back.

Thanks,

Marlin :D

Doc Nickel
06-17-2006, 08:18 PM
Sorry Pull, I only have enough nubbins left for my supply of adapters. But they're standard Spyder "fingers", same as used in Intimidators, Vikings, a hojillion Spyder clones, etc.

If anyone's still interested, since the last batch didn't sell out completely I've relisted them (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7250312143). I'm getting down to the bottom of the box though, so don't wait too long. :D

Doc.

Shives
06-19-2006, 06:42 AM
Doc, you've got an email from me.

Shives

Battlewear
06-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Doc I have sent a couple of emails.

I am very interested in buying 1, but do you ship to Canada?

Shives
06-22-2006, 11:10 PM
Doc, I sent you an email. Will copy it into a PM to you as well. Please respond.

Shives

Shives
07-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Doc,

Sent you an amail this morning. I need you to reply please.

Shives

thomas
07-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Doc,
While you're responding I'm waiting to hear back on the status of my ir3.

Shives
07-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Whoops. I went to the "Dealers" section to see if there were any responses, and I couldn't find my posting. I thought a mod had taken it down for some reason... :D

Sorry, had a senior moment and posted it in the wrong place. I'm sure a mod will be along to move it momentarily.

Shives- Your order is either already shipped out or will be shortly. (I'm not in the shop nor on my regular machine, sorry.)

Doc.

Doc,

I know you have had computer issues. But, I also can tell, based on posts here and on your forum, that you have been online a fair amount over the past 2 months. I can only assume your lack of responses are you ignoring me. If I have not heard from you by the end of the week, I will be taking action to get my payment back. You have had my money order since May, and a paypal payment for one of your t-shirts for a while. I am not very happy.

Shives

Shives
07-17-2006, 02:56 PM
Here it is closing on 2 months since I sent in my money order to Doc. I have verified that it was cashed and have a single post here from Doc saying my stuff had or would be shipping shortly. Aside from that reply, my emails and posts to his forum have gone completely ignored. For a time, the story of computer problems had me feeling sorry for Doc. I've been in that boat. However, I have seen regular posts from him here and on his forum. Also, his strip TWB has been regularly updated. I am a patient man, had he simply told me things were out of stock, and would ship when they were ready, I would have been content for months. (Heck, one of the "custom" smiths out there has had 2 of my guns for over a year. Every month or so, I send him an email and get a reply saying he is working on them as time permits. I know quality takes time.) I am no longer being patient. I have come to the conclusion that more stringent action needs to be taken.

Shives

Shives
07-19-2006, 07:24 AM
please respond

Shives
07-26-2006, 01:39 PM
As much as I hate to air dirty laundry, I am being forced to post here to get an answer.

Doc,
I need you to reply.

Shives

Shives
07-26-2006, 07:50 PM
Doc,
Your lack of response has forced me to contact others who will hopefully help me in my dealings w/ you. As of today, I have been in contact w/ the BBB in Kenai, AK (the city where Doc's PO Box is). Short of having a complaint listed, I don't think the BB will do much. I have also contacted the Kenai, AK City Attorney, Cary Graves, via his Legal Secretary, Sheryl Padilla. I expect this route to be more productive.

Shives