PDA

View Full Version : Fire speed?

[HS]Div
06-12-2006, 12:38 PM
Ok I have herd every one talk about fire speeds. How fast does the tac one fire then? And is there a sweet spot that acts like full auto? I'm just looking for information before i decide to buy one.

flyingpootang
06-12-2006, 01:15 PM
It depends if your buying an E/Tach-1 Xvalved w/L10 bolt, or standard valved. For a Xvalved w/L10 E/RT tach-1 version the fire rate is very high 20bps is not uncommon. The higher output pressure of your tank will determine the reacrof ativity of your trigger (bounce). 900-950 psi will bounce real fast with just holding the trigger at the activation point. A standard valve will get you about 10-13bps with very fast fingers, but shootdown is very common. My suggestion is to buy a Xvalved Etach w/L10 if you got the duckets, if not a Xvalved tach-1 w/L10 will work just fine....

[HS]Div
06-12-2006, 01:23 PM
This is a standard tac one non electronic with a response triger

flyingpootang
06-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Div']This is a standard tac one non electronic with a response triger

Also known as A Tach-1 with Xvalve, stock RT on/off, and Level 10 bolt as on the AGD site. The Tach-1 will give you the reactive trigger as mentioned above. If your buying it used make shure it has the Level 10 bolt........