PDA

View Full Version : anyone ever buy from lucky paintball?

Cow hunter
06-12-2006, 07:04 PM
well, after 7 weeks my old LCD finally had the eyes done on it and now it needs a board. for the money id definetly go with the lucky UN1board, or whatever they call it, but id like to know what expeirences, if any, my fellow AO'ers have had with luckypb becase i dont want to be out $75 and waiting for something that might not ever come...

/also if anyone knows, do the DM's use 3mm or 5mm eyes?

Chaos_Theory!
06-12-2006, 07:39 PM
They are a great company to deal with. Ive been dealing with them since Aaron started Lucky Paintball. I was one of the original Stage 5 pre orders and still own it. Aaron is a great guy and wont let you down.

BD_Paintball
06-12-2006, 07:55 PM
lots of ppl on pbn in the proto forum have used lucky and have the uni 1 board. they also make lucky rings for dm/proto's. good company

SpecialBlend2786
06-12-2006, 08:26 PM
I have heard nothing but positive comments about both the company and their products.

Their Cyborg valve is great when combined with a few other upgrades and set up properly

shorty24
06-13-2006, 12:30 AM
I've dealt w/ them. They shipped fast, good company. Never heard anything negative about them, either.

ABTOCMEPTb
06-13-2006, 02:03 AM
I have heard nothing but positive comments about both the company and their products.

Their Cyborg valve is great when combined with a few other upgrades and set up properly

I heard that this valve requaired extra attention, need to be lubed and very often its simple leaking.

mstrdbz
06-13-2006, 07:41 AM
I just put the UN1 w/virtue chip in my angel, and it's pretty sweet. I don't know if it will work with DM eyes, I have the angel eyes in mine. On the other hand, it did take two weeks for them to ship my order. To thier credit though, they were moving their warehouse when I placed my order, and sent me an email explaning the delay.

FiXeL
06-13-2006, 09:43 AM
/also if anyone knows, do the DM's use 3mm or 5mm eyes?

3mm leds. Never bought from lucky so i can't say how good/bad they are...