PDA

View Full Version : SFL e-mags

jzp200
12-21-2001, 01:58 PM
I saw the shocktech e-mag in APG and was wondering when this beautiful marker will be coming out and how much it will be. I know it will be a very large amount of money because all shocktech markers cost a lot. Also what is the deal with the modular body? Does it just make it lighter or does it have other benefits?

BlackVCG
12-21-2001, 02:08 PM
You can buy an SFL E-Mag today from BBT by calling them up. I believe they are about $1400 and this includes a matching color DYE Ultralite. The modular body uses Cocker threads along with being easily switched from vertical feed to side feed for Warp by unscrewing the barrel and pulling out the feed insert. ACE will soon be available for retrofit on the SFL's.

blembiggity
12-21-2001, 05:57 PM
what is the web site where i can see them, bbt???

MENACE
12-21-2001, 11:09 PM
You've got a better chance executing a search on this site. Tons of pics in here from recent tourney's. Last I checked, SFL is not posting ads for the Extreme Mag, yet... They are probably having some difficulty keeping up with demand, this being Christmas and all. So, they probably have no real incentive to advertise. Their website is something like 'buyshocktech.com'. Like I said, look in here for lots of pics of the Emag. Good Luck!
:D

Rrok
12-22-2001, 07:47 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=18212&highlight=emag+pics

Rrok