PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off

paintdevil1
12-21-2001, 02:12 PM
I sent my gun to AGD to get a few things fixed including a stripped screw and I got my gun my back today and they didn't fix the screw so now i have to send it back to AGD which did a great job with everything else (even gave me a free bolt)

Muzikman
12-21-2001, 02:27 PM
Which screw, and how many other things did you have them fix? If I ever send anything in for multiple repairs (this includes my cars) I make sure i write down on a piece of paper everything I want done, and give it to them. This way they do not forget something.

paintdevil1
12-21-2001, 02:51 PM
I had them fix a leak in my trigger and my gun was leaking out the back of my gun I wouldn't of had to of sent the gun in if it hadn't been for the dag gum screw

speedballbanks
12-21-2001, 02:52 PM
thats what you are supposed to do muzikman thy even tell yuo that on the phone to do that so they dont forget but some people neglect to listen to everything they have what my mom calls selective hearing oh well his problem not ours.

by the way not flaming just making a point.

Russ
12-21-2001, 03:24 PM
Did you include a note explaining all the troubles with your gun, in a very clear manner?

Which screw is stripped? Is it the threads on a screw , the screw's socket (where the allen wrench fits) or are threads stripped out of a hole in the mainbody or the valvebody?

How does air leak out the trigger :confused:

cphilip
12-21-2001, 04:51 PM
Yep I always put a note with list of issues, RMA # and my email. And a suck up statement of how I think the techs are the greatest! That always helps! ;)

And then when I get it back I send an email thanking the tech for the work as well. They love those.

Vegeta
12-21-2001, 05:11 PM
Thats the key.. keep em happy.. and they hook ya up... ;)