PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

rmg
06-13-2006, 09:47 AM
I'm new to Automags, actually I'm new to paintball. My son started playing about 2 years ago. Its kind of addicting, I always hung out at the field when he was playing and it got me going. I only play once in a while, but I do like to play with the guns :)

I never seen an Automag until about 6 months ago. I didn't get a chance to talk to the guy using it, but with some searching on ebay, I figured out what it was. I found this forum and have been reading and learning about them since.

I want to compliment the members of this forum. For the most part, there is a good bunch of people here. Special Thanks to the experts like Tunaman, RogueFactor, Luke, and a few others I can't think of right now. So many times the knowledgable people fade away, I've seen this happen more than once on different forums. You guys just hang in there, sharing your information, very much appreciated.

I have purchased one mag from a fellow here (MANN) and an Emag off of ebay, so I have my own mags to play with. :) The first one is an older one, it works great. The owner of the field couldn't wait to have a chance to use it. I let my boy use the Emag, he was pleasantly surprised I think. In the future, I may have to have Luke build a Sypdermag for him, he likes his rocking trigger. :)

Thanks to everybody for helping out....Back to lurking. ;)

Rich

magman007
06-13-2006, 10:02 AM
welcome to AO, and thanks for comming out of the woodwork :)

rmg
06-13-2006, 10:09 AM
magman007, I see you are from the Lancaster area, so am I.... Brownstown PA, my boy likes to play over at Outlaw in Manheim....Maybe it was you who had the mag there?

magman007
06-13-2006, 08:55 PM
notta chance, im a dye shooter :)

bentothejam1n
06-13-2006, 09:08 PM
yea RMG if you ever have a matrix question, ask magman
welcome to AO :cheers:

Cow hunter
06-14-2006, 06:07 AM
welcome to AO! your son should consider himself lucky, not only does his dad play, but he uses mags!

Jonno06
06-14-2006, 06:33 AM
Definitly welcome to AO. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask :cheers:

etjoyride
06-14-2006, 12:26 PM
Welcome to the vast knowledge of the AO forum!!!

You will be sucked in and life will never be the same ;)

rmg
06-14-2006, 10:23 PM
Thanks everybody! I've already been sucked in by this mag stuff, so many possibilities. I find myself checking the trading forum at least once a day.
My boy has had his eye on a Matrix, of course he changes his mind about once a month, but if he goes that route, I'll get in touch with you Magman.
Have Fun
:cheers:

master_alexander
06-14-2006, 10:30 PM
ah i see... your son is showing the early signs of gun whoring :D we have not found a cure for it yet.

welcome to AO :cheers:

ZEROte
06-15-2006, 11:24 AM
outlaw? thats the indoor place thats freezing right?

rmg
06-16-2006, 01:20 PM
Yes, it gets a little chilly during the winter....You just got to keep moving ;)

ZEROte
06-16-2006, 01:54 PM
my team played a tourney there last winter and placed first but we were freezing all day.

geekwarrior
06-16-2006, 02:20 PM
welcome to AO :headbang: