PDA

View Full Version : should i?

mag_lover05
06-14-2006, 10:35 PM
i just play rec/woods/scenario, so im wondering if i should sell it and go get an RT pro, with all the goodies.....

how much could i sell this for? and do you think i should?

and how fast will a mech mag with xvalve, ULE body, halo,blade intelliframe, and ULT shoot?

well, i have an emag, and it has the following ups,

Black CCM Clamping Feedneck
3.2 software....
Polished silver ULE Body
XValve
Black ULE Rail
Stock Stainless Steel Rail
Black Battery Pack w/ Battery
Black Luke Panel Grips
Stock Trigger
Nickel CP Rail/ASA

thanks guys/gals

mag_lover05
06-14-2006, 11:16 PM
14 views and not one opinion? com'on, tell me what you think!

lather
06-15-2006, 05:22 AM
What dont you like about your emag?

If your only question concerning a mech mag is how fast you can shoot it, then perhaps it may be best to just stick with the Emag.

Just in my own experience I shoot maybe 2bps faster with my xvalved ult mag than my other mech guns. (Blazer and epic) But I prolly run my mag more conservatively than most.

cowboy_00
06-15-2006, 05:29 AM
I got an Emag specifically for the woods. its nice because turning on mech mode is exactly like shooting a RTpro, and then when you need that heavy suppressive fire, just whip it into hybrid and get to crankin on the trigger.

Get Xmod and you will love you mag again. Hyper/Hybrid and you can outshoot a couple highend hoppers if you lay into the trigger hard. but its just as easy to shoot slow.

RRfireblade
06-15-2006, 06:05 AM
You already have an RT Pro.....with an electronic grip frame. :)

Why you would you sell you one for the other ?

11 Bravo
06-15-2006, 08:12 AM
:wow:
Stay with the Emag. Why would you want to step down? There are plenty of opportunities in scenario games where you would wish you had it. :shooting:

Arstron
06-15-2006, 08:49 AM
Really there is no reason to go down to a mech unless you just want a lighter gun. If that is the case, I would recomend selling/trading just the lowers and getting a new trigger frame and a ULE rail as well as the ULT. You really dont have to get rid of your entire gun, just the parts that you dont want anymore.

Duffmcgruff
06-15-2006, 11:54 AM
Stick with the Emag!

mag_lover05
06-15-2006, 12:28 PM
well, everyone said stick with it, and i slept on it last night, and i was talking to a fellow AO'r on aim, and i told him about 30min. ago, theres no chance in hell its leaving me, THANKS!

robnix
06-15-2006, 12:44 PM
DO what I'm doing. I thought about selling my emag, but instead I'm going to put toghether a mech mag minus the body and valve, so I can just swap my RPG Exile body and Xvavle between the two. This way I'll have an emag for when I want that, and a nice light mech mag if I want to use that.