PDA

View Full Version : I need Gloves

StygShore
06-15-2006, 09:45 AM
Any dealers have paintball gloves in stock that aren't crap like the JT gloves? fingers rip out in every pair I ever owned!!

I am actually using Raven Morphion gloves and they have been holding up througah few years of play, but I would liek to get something new.

Smaller hands so like a size medium/large would be best bet, and ill shrink them when I wash em. ( yeah... ya gotta wash your equipment every so often )

Styg

woodsballer91
06-15-2006, 11:12 AM
Talk to Spec-Ops Paintball Products about their Hellstorm S.O.L.A.G gloves, I own a pair of the half-finger kind and they are the lightests most comfortable pair of gloves I own, I sometimes use them at work, I work in landscaping. They are water-proof for the most part and are suprisingly pretty protective. Also for durability wise, the S.O.L.A.G gloves are military grade, they use these gloves as well.

StygShore
06-15-2006, 02:59 PM
When you sweat in them does the dye/color come off on your hands?

Styg

Tunaman
06-15-2006, 04:28 PM
I have some Dye C$ gloves here...couple of colors. Email me. ;)

geekwarrior
06-15-2006, 04:35 PM
if you're cheap, Home Depot has some nice contractor gloves with the 2 trigger fingers cut off for $15...nicely made to, black or grey :D

StygShore
06-15-2006, 04:43 PM
I like to keep all the fingers on my gloves actually.

I have a problem that I am a friggin moose, I dont run around or over things, I tend to run through them, weather it be a swamp or a rose bush, so my hands and gloves take a beating out there. Not having something over my fingers just causes more blood.

Styg

LuisV
06-24-2006, 09:29 AM
I have Redz NV Gloves in stock... Blue or Gray in Small or XL. I'm waiting for Mediums to come in... let me know if you are interested. :cheers:

StygShore
06-24-2006, 01:44 PM
All set on Gloves - Tuna helped me out.

Thanks

Styg