PDA

View Full Version : Wrath question

Lenny
06-15-2006, 11:54 PM
Any chance anyone would know if The One or Wrath, etc. internals would fit into a Silver Bullet body? I know it's kind of stupid to ask and even more stupid to waste time with this but the Silver Bullet kind of has this legendary status (too many stories) among my friends and I. I am it's second owner, and I would no longer like it to be a beginer's toy, I want it to be a competetor. We have all now moved on to Ions, E-Cockers, Shockers, and one Proto. I want this thing to upgrade to this higher end category.

So basically, will they fit and operate effectively?

Spartan X
06-16-2006, 06:05 AM
Any chance anyone would know if The One or Wrath, etc. internals would fit into a Silver Bullet body? I know it's kind of stupid to ask and even more stupid to waste time with this but the Silver Bullet kind of has this legendary status (too many stories) among my friends and I. I am it's second owner, and I would no longer like it to be a beginer's toy, I want it to be a competetor. We have all now moved on to Ions, E-Cockers, Shockers, and one Proto. I want this thing to upgrade to this higher end category.

So basically, will they fit and operate effectively?

You could get a kit made...but it all depends on if it takes spyder parts...the wrath is a totally differant gun, it's blow forward not blow back...I just got one and am still trying to get around to taking it apart to figure it out.

Arstron
06-16-2006, 07:02 AM
You could simply get a "Zip Kit." Your other best option would be getting a used Dragun T1 (The One) as I know all of the parts of it will interchange with spyder parts. Scenario Dreams also has all the parts you need with the exeption of a new valve. I really am not sure if the wrath uses the same size tubes as a spyder or not, I havnt ever owned one and havnt seen that data before. If I find some information on it I will post it here for you.

tyrion2323
06-16-2006, 08:07 AM
Honestly, even if you transfuse a Silver Bullet with those internals, the gun will still be subpar in comparison to the other guns mentioned. The low quality of the materials (of internals and the Silver Bullet) combined with the crappy board, lack of eyes, etc will give you a waste of money :(

I can't understand why the Silver Bullet has a legendary status, since it was never more than a Spyder clone, but if you really want to upgrade the Bullet, you'd want to start looking at spimmykits, which would replace the entire internals of the gun with the internals of an Intimidator. It can be done for about $300 if you know where to look, and you'll have to get eye holes and eye cover holes drilled for the gun.

Lenny
06-16-2006, 08:16 PM
I can't understand why the Silver Bullet has a legendary status, since it was never more than a Spyder clone,

It just carries alot of stories among my friends and I. I know it'll never be completely up to par (unless I turn it into a timmy, which I really don't feel like doing), but I want it to at least be in range of that spectrum. I don't want it to be the best (the stories will keep it that way), I just want it to compete on a close-to level.

Arstron, are the Zip Kits really that good? The trigger guard looks kinda small to me...

chemical x
06-16-2006, 09:07 PM
I searched for the "zip kit" out of curiosity. It appears the store or at least the site is dead. But the product page still exists.

Do you know if the compnay is still in biz?

jsdatjsd
06-16-2006, 09:33 PM
I searched for the "zip kit" out of curiosity. It appears the store or at least the site is dead. But the product page still exists.

Do you know if the compnay is still in biz?

Of course they are in business. Ask Lohman about "niche markets". THey will obviously be in biz for a loooong time.

JD

warbeak2099
06-17-2006, 08:03 AM
Yea they're out of biz. However, I believe you can still get the T1 Kit. It's the same thing.