PDA

View Full Version : SOMEONE! Need help quick! Emag Solenoid...leaking?

MajorDamage
12-21-2001, 05:59 PM
My Emag is leaking out of the solenoid...Why? How do I fix it? Please let me know! I wanna play with it tommorow!

ENDO!

Russ
12-21-2001, 06:59 PM
Leaking WHAT? There is no air in the solenoid :confused:

MajorDamage
12-21-2001, 07:03 PM
LOL, I know, thats what I though...lol. It sounds like its coming from there, so I realized my stupidity, and figured it must be the on/off...lol. I was like "HOW in the world could any air get in here!?" .then I realized it must be the on/off....I'll keep you posted if I fix it :D lol

ENDO!

Russ
12-21-2001, 07:13 PM
Make sure you have a black "quad" O-ring in the on/off top. Also oil it up good, and make sure you charge the gun up with a quick blast of air. Sometimes if the gun doesn't get the air fast, it'll leak. Also make sure you air tank is full :rolleyes:

I know you had to get another rail for your gun. Hopefully the trigger rods were not bent. That'll mess things up bigtime :eek:

MajorDamage
12-21-2001, 07:15 PM
The trigger rods look fine but...NO BLACK QUAD ORING! WHAT!? Will it work without it????

ENDO!

Russ
12-21-2001, 07:26 PM
Yeah, the quad O-ring. The large diameter head of the on/off pin fits into it. They use these on E-Mags to reduce friction. I guess you'll need to call AGD...

Do you have the video? It shows said O-ring.

Commentary Follows...

It sometimes sucks to buy used gear. You never know what happened to it! I know you really want to play with the gun, but it's probably a real good idea to send the whole thing in to AGD, and have a tech go right through it.

KayleAGD
12-22-2001, 08:40 AM
Sounds like a loose nut behind the trigger..

AGD
12-22-2001, 03:21 PM
Darn, they discovered our secret about the pressurized solenoids.......

AGD

Micromag5371
12-22-2001, 11:25 PM
HA HA Tom is the man...What a sense of humor. I must admit, I am easily amused. thats just too much...

Cha0tic
12-23-2001, 07:52 AM
hey major, have you watched the video yet?

MajorDamage
12-23-2001, 02:45 PM
LOL, yep Ive watched the video like 4 times, it just sounded like it was coming from the solenoids, and I was told that solenoids were air powered or something(darn Ni_cD!), and was like "HOW CAN AIR GET THERE? I don't think it can...no hose...", but it sounded like it was coming from the solenoid. I am just gonna send the whole thing into AGD and have everything looked over, and see if I can get the latest version board.

ENDO!