PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in San Diego

darqueMeye
06-16-2006, 11:49 PM
Hi, My name is Adam. Im fairly new to paintball and was recomended an AGD marker because of its simplicity. I have to say that i really love my 68 Classic. Though i really want an X-Valve and a Dallara manbody/rail. I dont have a pic of my setup but maybe sometime soon. But basically i have:
68 Classic,
Classic Valve,
16'' armson sniper barrel,
Flat black Intelliframe with blade trigger,
AGD Gas through grip,
and VL EVOII hopper

I plan on heading out to Velocity in Ramona to play some walk-on games to get better. It really looks like a quality park.

maxama10
06-17-2006, 10:49 AM
hey as you can tell this forum doesnt get many looks, but that sounds great. Sadly im over by Reno in Nevada. Goodluck and one day youll get that xvalved mag.

OEM Petey
06-17-2006, 11:51 AM
Hi, My name is Adam. Im fairly new to paintball and was recomended an AGD marker because of its simplicity. I have to say that i really love my 68 Classic. Though i really want an X-Valve and a Dallara manbody/rail. I dont have a pic of my setup but maybe sometime soon. But basically i have:
68 Classic,
Classic Valve,
16'' armson sniper barrel,
Flat black Intelliframe with blade trigger,
AGD Gas through grip,
and VL EVOII hopper

I plan on heading out to Velocity in Ramona to play some walk-on games to get better. It really looks like a quality park.

i may be out there next saturday with my mag =D.. unless my friends and I head up to SC. Velocity is a fun park to play at.

darqueMeye
06-19-2006, 01:02 PM
Any San Diego players here? Where do you play and when?

gibby
06-22-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm from SD(Rancho Bernardo)...but I don't think I would be considered a player anymore. LOL!! But a friend of mine might be willing to come out of hiding.

We played at Velocity about two months ago? But before that, I hadn't played since Nov. 04!! My friend has his two vikings...but I still have my Karta Emag. :) Just need to figure out how to fix a damn leak with my X valve.

darqueMeye
06-22-2006, 11:51 PM
cool. im in national city. Yea i wanna come out to velocity sometime soon. gotta get my mag running good first. as far as the leak... if you have a lvl 10, check the o ring carrier or add a shim or two. im still learning how to tune it up. so far so good though.

gibby
06-23-2006, 01:37 AM
cool. im in national city. Yea i wanna come out to velocity sometime soon. gotta get my mag running good first. as far as the leak... if you have a lvl 10, check the o ring carrier or add a shim or two. im still learning how to tune it up. so far so good though.

Yeah, I've tried everything in the book! Still no go. I'm getting desperate. :cuss:

darqueMeye
06-23-2006, 09:24 AM
Yeah, I've tried everything in the book! Still no go. I'm getting desperate. :cuss:

the only thing i know is you have to make sure your o ring carrier is not leaking. take out all the shims and gas it up. if it leaks go to the next smaller. but of course that is in the instructions so you may already know that. it worked for me anyway.... :ninja: