PDA

View Full Version : What Trigger Should i get

paintbattler
12-21-2001, 06:07 PM
i am going to get me a trigger. Im thinking about gettin the Interlliframe or the Dye frame,sticks,trigger. Which do u all prefer

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
12-21-2001, 06:27 PM
go with intellifeed...do a search next time or your posts will be ignored. This has come up more than enough times. All im saying...is the intellifeed blade frame will be one of the best upgrades you get...then a retro valve as second and warp feed lastly.

Flamebo
12-21-2001, 06:32 PM
FAIR WARNING:

Raven, if you keep flaming someone every time they post you're only gonna piss more people off, and pretty soon you're gonna have a barrage of insults up your ***.

Just letting you know....

Bartleby
12-21-2001, 06:33 PM
i love how one person "flames" and then someone else feels obligated to "flame" the "flamer" in order to ensure justice and equality.

it's a sad, sad world. :D

jah871
12-21-2001, 06:38 PM
and by the way raven its Intelliframe not Intellifeed. the Intelliframe has the intellifeed feature so u can mount it very easy.

FooTemps
12-21-2001, 06:47 PM
Lighten up raven, he was asking is opinion on what to get... Not all posts about this have comparisions between these specific 2.

I reccomend the intelliframe because it comes with stickies and can go intellifeed...

Flamebo
12-21-2001, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Bartleby
i love how one person "flames" and then someone else feels obligated to "flame" the "flamer" in order to ensure justice and equality.

it's a sad, sad world. :D

Just preserving equality ;)

Army
12-21-2001, 08:13 PM
I deleted the extraneous posts that had nothing to do with the thread, and I moved this to Tech Forum where it belongs.

Flamebo, please watch your language, if the filter has to kick in, then you are wrong.:cool:

paintbattler
12-21-2001, 08:15 PM
Thanks army.They were kind of making me mad.So your putting it on the Tech forum. That's fine too