PDA

View Full Version : so i won a cool prize.

wanna-b-ballin'
06-18-2006, 01:39 AM
well i just graduated highschool and went to a gradnight party. lots of money was raised for it, and lots of prizes were raffled off.
well i won one of the grand prizes; a really nice 3 piece luggage set and a $500 travel certificate.
well i dont really have anything planned this summer, and i dont have any idea where i really want to go.
where could i go with a round trip ticket for $500?

robnix
06-18-2006, 03:07 AM
well i just graduated highschool and went to a gradnight party. lots of money was raised for it, and lots of prizes were raffled off.
well i won one of the grand prizes; a really nice 3 piece luggage set and a $500 travel certificate.
well i dont really have anything planned this summer, and i dont have any idea where i really want to go.
where could i go with a round trip ticket for $500?

Shatnerball.

gimp
06-18-2006, 10:16 AM
I'd donate it to a charity, and by donate it to a charity I mean stick it in some strippers underwear.

oneworld
06-18-2006, 01:05 PM
mmmmm 500 im heading to puerta vyalltra mexico (cant spell it :tard: )

ill let you know how it is.

wanna-b-ballin'
06-18-2006, 01:39 PM
Shatnerball.

when and where is it? i didn't think about that.

BD_Paintball
06-18-2006, 02:11 PM
you can get pretty good prices to mexico and stay for like 3 days. my cousin won a car at her graduation.

maxama10
06-18-2006, 02:13 PM
lol i dont think thered be much point in you flying there...... its in Corona CA down by LA ;) and if youre in norcal then ought to just drive down there.

wanna-b-ballin'
06-18-2006, 05:10 PM
lol i dont think thered be much point in you flying there...... its in Corona CA down by LA ;) and if youre in norcal then ought to just drive down there.

oh sweet. i didn't know where it was; for all i knew it could have been in wisconsin.

EDIT: september 17th. damn. i dunno if i can make that. i'll be at college, and have no car.

Cow hunter
06-18-2006, 09:04 PM
mmmmm 500 im heading to puerta vyalltra mexico (cant spell it :tard: )

ill let you know how it is.
well if i were him id head to central mexico. i just recently sold my house in ajijic, right on lake chapala, and it was a great place to do whatever. lots of retired canadians live in the more classy mountainside things, but living in town was just as fun, and more of an expierence

Pneumagger
06-18-2006, 09:13 PM
go to either orbitz or travelocity. I saw an all inclusive 4 day bahammas cruise for like 250 per person. But you'd need a flight to port orlando. So about $500.