PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering

LawFox32
12-21-2001, 06:23 PM
I am interested in getting a cocker to work on b/c the mags too darn reliable and I am a tinkerer so is 97' cocker, w/ wood grips, a tru-flight barrel, and microline worth 150 bucks, the dude says it works really well, and it was professionally painted, let me know if this would be something you would buy, to tinker w/.

thanx alot

P.S. I will try to post some pics if the guy gets them to me

Bartleby
12-21-2001, 06:32 PM
wait a minute. you said you were a tinkerer and you wanted a cocker because mags are too reliable. so why get one that works? come on, you're cheating yourself out of valuable time with your gun!
lol! just kidding. sounds like a good deal to me. get some pics though. good luck!

LawFox32
12-21-2001, 07:58 PM
Bartleby, I will get some pics up, I have very little experience w/ cockers so this will be a "learning experience", but a fun one,

thanx for the input,

LawFox32
12-21-2001, 08:00 PM
Oh yeah and if anyone has experience w/ 97 cockers they can help me out, I would be very grateful, check the tech forum I will be asking a lot of questions.

out

Kevmaster
12-21-2001, 08:02 PM
my OLNY regret about buying a cocker, was buying all the internals to go with it. if you are like me, cockers will addict you and you will HAVE TO have the latest doodad thinggie-ma-bobby that Palmer or DYE or KAPP just made. just get the body. buy a ocker body and go from there. they popup on ebay occasionally and its much easier to just buy the body then add things on later than start with a cocker...only to take all the stokc parts off and never use them

LawFox32
12-21-2001, 08:05 PM
kevmaster, If I did that I would just have a body and 300 bucks worth of parts and not know how to put them together