PDA

View Full Version : Odd request

punkncat
06-18-2006, 07:29 PM
I have an unlimited mechanical tourny coming up towards the end of July. As far as I know RT/X valves will be allowed unlike previous tournies in this format.

I no longer own a well tuned RT or X valve only a classic. I was wondering if anyone on the boards has a well played with well tuned LX RT that they wouldn't mind me wowing a few people with? Any vert body prefered, if its twistlock I would have to borrow the barrel as well. I have HPA and a hopper to use.

I have excellent feedback (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=93141&highlight=punkncat) and would be willing to work out something fair for the opportunity to borrow your marker. This as odd as it seems is not a scam. This tourney is something I thought would never happen, so I no longer have what I would like to use for it.

Cow hunter
06-18-2006, 08:53 PM
well, if i could get some sort of insurance...
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/35000/P1010020_rs.JPG

punkncat
06-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Thats an awesome offer, but I never really have been good with the Z/Y grips.

Pneumagger
06-18-2006, 09:02 PM
if I can get my marker annoed soon (next week or two) you can borrow mine if you promise not to scratch it. :nono:

not finished as of yet - but all the final parts should be in the mail - so no pics
specs:

Vert logic frame
Ule body/feedneck
15 degree asa
RPG gas thru (in the mail)
ULE rail
Teardrop barrel
X valve (in the mail)
Pnuematic trigger conversion (sound graphed 13/14 bps on it - but that's all the faster i can do)
^^^Frame test video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK1YcFvJrWI)^^^

personman
06-18-2006, 09:25 PM
Wheres the tourney?

Id might be willing to let you borrow mine, after this friday..
Id want some colateral though :p
and it has a y-grip..

mag_lover05
06-18-2006, 09:34 PM
unilimited?!?! wheres zman and his 34 bps!!!!

punkncat
06-18-2006, 09:36 PM
One of the reasons I want one thats played with is the just in case factor. I would hate to put a rub on your newly annoed jem.

Personman- the tourney is at Dans in Jackson. IT sure would be convenient.....but wonder if you might have an itelli or mind if I put a stock frame on it for a minute....?

That pneumag would be fun as heck too, just not sure if thats legal? Guess I wouldn't have to say anything. :ninja:

punkncat
06-18-2006, 09:37 PM

One noes!!!!! lol

Unlimited in so far as what type of mechanical you use. The last series we had only allowed Tippys and clones.

Pneumagger
06-18-2006, 09:42 PM
I got used pnuemags. Just thought I'd offer the new one - kind of a field test.

If I still have the pink pneumatic mag in a month - and you're secure in you're sexuality - You're welcome to use a used one.

minimag03
06-18-2006, 10:49 PM

Broken last time I heard.

When is your tourny punkncat?

personman
06-19-2006, 12:14 AM
One of the reasons I want one thats played with is the just in case factor. I would have to put a rub on your newly annoed jem.

Personman- the tourney is at Dans in Jackson. IT sure would be convenient.....but wonder if you might have an itelli or mind if I put a stock frame on it for a minute....?

That pneumag would be fun as heck too, just not sure if thats legal? Guess I wouldn't have to say anything. :ninja:
nah i wouldnt mind if you did that.. i dont have one for you though.
if dans wasnt like an hour away i was thinking about maybe even coming down to watch the tourney or something

any rules on bounce? i have a rather special on/off pin you might enjoy :)

Cow hunter
06-19-2006, 05:56 AM
Broken last time I heard.

did you mean the broken leg, or did someone beat the 34bps?

punkncat
06-19-2006, 06:28 AM

The end of July. I will have the date this evening.

punkncat
06-19-2006, 03:59 PM
Dan's Land Paintball 3 man Open Mechanical
July 23

personman
06-19-2006, 04:33 PM
Ah. Sorry bro but I'm playing with a group of friends on the 23rd. I booked carnage. Good luck getting a mag before then though.

punkncat
06-19-2006, 04:44 PM
No prob bro.....I REALLY appreciate the offer.

Have fun out at Carnage.