PDA

View Full Version : Shipping Paintball goods with USPS

Sir. Foxalot
12-21-2001, 06:59 PM
Hey all I am having a package shipped from New Jersy ( my new minimag) to LA and it is being shipped USPS priority 2-3day. I have been using the tracking # but it keeps saying that it was only checked in at the post office but no shipping info. Dose anyone have an idea why it keeps saying that? I think it outght have shipped by now it was sent on the 18th. When should I begin to worry? It may be just me and a little aprehesnion but id like to know if anyone else has ever had a problem shipping paintball goods with USPS. Thanx for any imput you may have.

Russ
12-21-2001, 07:34 PM
I use USPS 2-3 Day Priority to ship everything that I ship! I have had no problems in the past. It's pretty busy right now, with Christmas and all. Good Luck :)

toymyster
12-21-2001, 10:13 PM
Aroung Xmas time, give them about a week!!!!

headcase
12-21-2001, 10:26 PM
I never bother with tracking numbers with priority, usually by the time the system catches up, it has already arrived. priority was taking 3-4 days a week ago, it might be 4-5 now, it will get there, I've never had a problem with USPS

Grey_Goose
12-21-2001, 11:48 PM
USPS Priority is not a tracking # per se, but a delivery confirmation number. You only get the evening info of where it was, not detailed transit info.

Sir. Foxalot
12-22-2001, 12:05 AM
Prefect thanks guys. Thats what i thought that their system is just a little slow. Thanx again everyone