PDA

View Full Version : ANS Bolt/Valve

clockworkmiller
12-21-2001, 07:06 PM
I was looking at the ANS Xtreme Air Package and I was wondering, is it worth it? I havnt heard anything on them, and Ive also heard that most stock parts of a mag are better than their aftermarket counterparts, but I just want to be sure, because I can get a good deal on it if I buy it with my mag.

MAGS own YOU
12-21-2001, 07:19 PM
The on-off valve, phase 2 valve are not worth it. The bolt however, i noticed a difference. I saw less chopping with a little improved accuracy.

Magic37220
12-21-2001, 07:22 PM
MOst people around here will tell you to stick with AGD parts. I agree :p

The Mad Painter
12-22-2001, 08:31 AM
also, most people who say that have never tried ANY aftermarket parts. which isnt always bad, cause they never seem to do QUITE what they say. the air valve doesnt really do anything except give you a backup piece. the on off top, helps with starving out a little, not really noticable, but every now and then you'll realize hey, i didnt completely waste cash. the bolt DOES help on breakage. thats a fact. but its doesnt tend to hold up as well sometimes. its not as rugged as AGD bolt. but it wont wear for a LONG time, if it even does. well worth it there.

Panzerr
12-23-2001, 10:21 AM
John at AGD told me not to use the ANS because "it doesn't meet specs".

Cha0tic
12-23-2001, 02:19 PM
you will se no improvement at all with the valve.

the bolt will be the same as the AGD bolt, foamiless or not, but will wear alot faster.

Miscue
12-23-2001, 03:05 PM
They don't do anything. Marketing Hocus-Pocus.

PyRo
12-24-2001, 01:42 PM
ANS parts are all part of a big alien conspiricy to colonize our planet. There are small aliens living inside all ANS parts, that will one day grow to 15 foot indestrucatble monsters, and take over the world.
These aliens lack the ablility to make good parts, however they make up for this by spreding rumors of the parts actually working.