PDA

View Full Version : Myspace music?

ttink
06-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Hey, i was wondering if anyone knew how to get a song on your page without getting it from the artists page? I have a song on my computer and i want to put it on there but its not on the artists page. Thanks.

personman
06-19-2006, 04:30 PM
You have to host it on another website. Then embed it into your profile.
The embed code is like this:

<embed src="YOURLINKHERE.mp3">
Of course there are other options that you can set for that code, like if you want it to autoplay or not but that is the basic code.

ttink
06-19-2006, 05:55 PM
You have to host it on another website. Then embed it into your profile.
The embed code is like this:

<embed src="YOURLINKHERE.mp3">
Of course there are other options that you can set for that code, like if you want it to autoplay or not but that is the basic code.
That does not seem to be working... I hosted on putfile and another website and neither of the URL's worked... Any suggestions?

slade
06-19-2006, 07:58 PM
on a related issue, does anyone know how to block myspace from playing music? or at least have it turned off by default, and let you choose to play it? its so damn annoying...

CKY_Alliance
06-20-2006, 12:58 AM
I cant get music to autoplay on my myspace page like when i add it from other peoples page..so i tried the code above and it didnt work for me either...so what could we be doing wrong? Any other way?

master_alexander
06-20-2006, 01:38 AM
works for me... i found mine on dogpile...

http://www.kayjoa.de/homepagen-nr1/musik/neu/agro%20berlin.wma

:)

oneworld
06-20-2006, 10:34 AM
www.musicvideocodes.com

search for your video.. then use the link to the right of it.. copy and paste it.. like in the first post

should work.