PDA

View Full Version : Trigger pin problem

JAKEtheJAB
06-19-2006, 06:06 PM
I am trying to remove my e-mag stock trigger to put on a blade and I'm having I really hard time getting the pin to come out. Before I proceed any farther I want to make sure I am doing it right. I am using a thin tipped screw driver and a hammer to try to tap out the pin, but it will not budge. I am tapping the pin out from the right side. Any suggestions?

By the way, gun: e-mag

captian pinky
06-19-2006, 06:22 PM
hit harder

rlmatthews
06-20-2006, 12:18 AM
I am trying to remove my e-mag stock trigger to put on a blade and I'm having I really hard time getting the pin to come out. Before I proceed any farther I want to make sure I am doing it right. I am using a thin tipped screw driver and a hammer to try to tap out the pin, but it will not budge. I am tapping the pin out from the right side. Any suggestions?

By the way, gun: e-mag

It only comes out one way. I took mine off yesterday.
On mine, I used a centerpunch and tapped gently on the pin on the side with the selector switch pushing it out the back. Came out pretty easy, and it appears the pin is knurled to only fit in one way. It would not go back in if I turned it around.

The safety is much worse to remove.
I despise the entire design.

Hope this helps.

luke
06-20-2006, 08:25 AM
This may help >>trigger pin removal<< (http://www.lukescustoms.com/page0025.htm)