PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Jacob Negray aka Jdogg (w/ Republic Paintball)

koleah
06-19-2006, 08:30 PM
Does anybody have any personal contact info for Jacob Negray? Phone number, address, etc? I bought a pump kit from him and paid him more than a week ago, and haven't heard a thing since. He has a lot of good feedback, so I'm hoping to work things out amicably with him, but I'm starting to get worried. Can someone help me get in touch with him? I've emailed several times, and opened a dispute with Paypal (not an actual claim yet, mind you.)

Lohman446
06-19-2006, 08:33 PM
Does anybody have any personal contact info for Jacob Negray? Phone number, address, etc? I bought a pump kit from him and paid him more than a week ago, and haven't heard a thing since. He has a lot of good feedback, so I'm hoping to work things out amicably with him, but I'm starting to get worried. Can someone help me get in touch with him? I've emailed several times, and opened a dispute with Paypal (not an actual claim yet, mind you.)

A week is nothing, shipping seems to be slow for some reason this month. I have commonly waited a week and a half for things lately in USPS shipping.

koleah
06-19-2006, 08:35 PM
A week is nothing, shipping seems to be slow for some reason this month. I have commonly waited a week and a half for things lately in USPS shipping.
Its not the shipping I'm worried about. I got seven emails from him in two days before I paid him, and now haven't heard from him since. Thats what worries me. Heck, even an email from him saying, "hey, i'm still here, just had something big come up and haven't been able to ship yet" would make me feel a lot better.

K

nate2k191
06-19-2006, 09:27 PM
i'd say don't worry too much, unless you need the kit for a pump tourney in a few days. hes a good guy and he has a pretty good reputation as a dealer and he probably doesnt want to lose it. i don't think he means to stiff you, just hang on and he'll probably respond within a week.

REDRT
06-19-2006, 11:01 PM
I think he is abit scatter brained to be honest. Number to reach him at the shop 815-674-2483

EDIT: I believe he is a honest sort, but needs to focus harder so everything runs smooth.

etjoyride
06-19-2006, 11:17 PM
I have dealt with him and he is honest, just like said above he is a little scatter brained...

His other number is 815-867-9501

geekwarrior
06-19-2006, 11:26 PM
same here, i dealt with him, he works hard to get everything right, but i think he has too much going on.... :rolleyes:

Cow hunter
06-20-2006, 06:04 AM
well, maybe he went on a trip, he was last active on the 13th

http://automags.org/forums/member.php?userid=16250

Pacifist_Farmer
06-20-2006, 06:39 AM
Give him atleast another week, before you flood him with "wheres my stuff" emails.

slade
06-20-2006, 03:30 PM
keep us updated, i actually wondered about him after talking to him on AIM.

Phantom_Mag
06-20-2006, 03:34 PM
Hes been alright with me, always got my items, just takes awhile unfortunately.

hitech
06-20-2006, 04:42 PM
He always got back to me, but I didn't pester him with daily emails... ;)

It did take awhile, but the item was back ordered from the manafacture.

:cheers:

koleah
06-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Thanks to those that hooked me up with his phone number. I'll give him a call tomorrow if I haven't heard from him then (and post back here for whoever it was that also wanted to know).

For those that think I want him to "send it back with a refund, give me a new one, erase his website, burn down his shop, shave his head, and move to Tibet" before I'll be satisfied, ease up. I'm just looking for confirmation that he hasn't run off with my money. Because of all his good feedback (with all the comments about good communication), it just kind of set up an expectation that he would continue with that trend. So when I pay, and then don't hear anything from him for more than a week knowing that most everyone has had good communication from him in their deals, I start to get worried. Thats all it comes down to.

(I hope everyone gets the TWB reference. If not, here: http://www.the-whiteboard.com/autowb003.html )

K

(P.S. Hitech, this was something that he had, that he took a pic of for me. It wasn't on back order or anything like that.)

koleah
06-20-2006, 07:14 PM
So, he emailed me and it turns out he moved and just didn't have internet for a while. Case closed, and I didn't even have to call IL. :-)

K

Jdogg
06-22-2006, 04:19 PM
and that is not my current number :spit_take