PDA

View Full Version : A Few Emag questions.

MajorDamage
12-21-2001, 09:50 PM
Can you get a charger that plugs into a wall socket instead of a cigarette lighter? Whats the newest version of the Emag board? Did the Emag always have Hybrid? Just wondering :D.

ENDO!

TITAN
12-21-2001, 10:03 PM
yes you can buy a charger from radioshack that has an adapter to plug to the battery. i beleive the newest version is 2.0 or 2.1 and yes the emag has always had hybrid

Russ
12-21-2001, 10:17 PM
1. Yes, (the one on the right uses adaptaplug "M")

2. 1.37, I believe

3. Yes

MajorDamage
12-21-2001, 11:02 PM
I have version 1.31, whats better about the new versions???? Thanx guys!

ENDO!

DarkPhoenix
12-21-2001, 11:40 PM
There are certain changes to the program, thus the different versions, if you want to change the program version send it in to AGD, they will install the newest program free.

MajorDamage
12-22-2001, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by DarkPhoenix
There are certain changes to the program, thus the different versions, if you want to change the program version send it in to AGD, they will install the newest program free.
Sweeeeeet, I think I will! :D!

ENDO!

AngelBoy
12-22-2001, 08:06 AM
I bet the E-mag doesnt tell you the temperature though:D , no matter what version it is:rolleyes:

Load SM5
12-22-2001, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by AngelBoy
I bet the E-mag doesnt tell you the temperature though:D , no matter what version it is:rolleyes:

Yea...boy..you got us there. I..um..don't care?:D It also does'nt vibrate and I found myself struggling to get by without that, too.;)

speedballbanks
12-22-2001, 08:16 AM
i am not being biased but an angel trigger is CRAP in my opinion it feels like a boo-yaah but longer and mushier but you dont hear the cick of the lever switch oo aaah oh well i like the e-mag trigger alot better it has like a nice solid feel to it oh well i dont own an e-mag or a angel but i have played quite a few games with both.

not flaming.

AngelBoy
12-22-2001, 10:58 AM
Thats just the stock trigger, and its not that long, you can adjust easily. There are some really nice triggers out there that make it real crisp and solid, but the stock one has tons of side to side play. Thats why I am gettin a custom trigger w/ 3 set screws when I get my z-grip.

Vegeta
12-22-2001, 11:14 AM
"New! WDP ANGEL! Now feature heat sensors to spot players behind bunkers, Satilite WDP uplink, Personal data organizer utilizing hte new ANGEL OS, and LO-JACK."

AngelBoy
12-22-2001, 04:13 PM
I think they should put a little mp3 player in it that could play like 5 songs or something, I think Ill do that soon. They should also put heated grips in them for those winter games. Ok, that was just stupid but oh well.

speedballbanks
12-23-2001, 10:26 PM
your right it was the stock trigger and i have shot some really nice triggers on angels but i would rather shoot the e-mag and you are actually going to buy that z-angel? i thought they were ugly buty oh well once again my opionion.

MajorDamage
12-23-2001, 10:34 PM
That picture of the ZAngel wasn't the real one, I think it was like a custom one.

ENDO!

udtseal
12-24-2001, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Vegeta
"New! WDP ANGEL! Now feature heat sensors to spot players behind bunkers, Satilite WDP uplink, Personal data organizer utilizing hte new ANGEL OS, and LO-JACK."

LOL!!:D