PDA

View Full Version : problem

tippmannsniper-
06-21-2006, 08:07 PM
ive noticed every single time that i go on to the classifieds forum and look in people's bst

threads that there is some random person not interested in what the person is selling at all

posting something that could potentially hurt that persons thread. things are posted such as

telling the person that their gun is incredibly ugly or that theres no way there going to sell

because of their feedback or # number of posts or anything of that matter. it is not your

responcibility too point stuff like that out, keep your comments to urself. if someone is

interested in someone's sale they can research that person themselves and decide if their

comfortable trading or buying from said person.

now this hasnt happened to me just yet, but the # of these post is increasing. im sure some

of you dont care, but to the people that have had this happen to them before do.

if you disagree with me, say so, but theres no need to flame me or anyone else in this

thread.

bentothejam1n
06-21-2006, 08:18 PM
i agree with you about comments about the appearance of the gun. But I think its a person responsibility to alert somebody if the seller is iffy

tippmannsniper-
06-21-2006, 08:19 PM
yes thats true, but in some cases people do it even when the person isnt sketchy at all

Cow hunter
06-21-2006, 08:55 PM
yes thats true, but in some cases people do it even when the person isnt sketchy at all
yeah ive seen those posts too, heck, i even made one once when something was ridiculously overpriced, but yes its not nice. its also agianst the rules, maybe there should be a 3 day ban for interfering with peoples B/S/T posts?

paintman1234
06-21-2006, 09:48 PM
between this post and that bob long lover guy, automags.org is slowly turning into a pbnation

ramennoodles
06-21-2006, 09:57 PM
I agree with you and your comment about off topic posts in people's threads. That's why you, of all people should know that this post is off topic in this sub forum. It doesn't really partain to paintball, but more to this forum.

I agree with what your saying, and I'm not trying to be a jerk, but maybe be a bit more aware of the subforum in which your topics belong.

-Isaac.

tippmannsniper-
06-22-2006, 01:42 PM
ohh, i just realized there was a general discussion forum, lol my bad i didnt know we had one

Jonno06
06-22-2006, 02:23 PM
well if a person is going to base the fact that they are going to buy the marker for sale based on whether or not someone else in the thread thinks its ugly or not, then they really shouldn't be buying a marker to begin with.

ramennoodles
06-22-2006, 05:25 PM
ohh, i just realized there was a general discussion forum, lol my bad i didnt know we had one

No prob dude.

-Isaac.