PDA

View Full Version : DEADLYWIND Tuning, Video

Peter - Team PAIN
06-21-2006, 09:18 PM
Okay...

Have you people seen this video and what it claims?!!!!

http://www.arowmic.com/portals/1/dw/videos/dw.hair.trigger.video.mpg

Basically:

Mechanical trigger
2 oz weight (trigger)
0.01" trigger pull
16 cps dryfire semi auto
15-16 BPS semi auto
VERIFIED 20.4 CPS
-> 750 PSI <-
All semi auto
All Mechanical

CRAZY!!!

Does anyone know anything about doing this to a mag with an X Valve / Level Ten? If so please post how you did it, input pressure... all your equipment, etc.

I LOVE mags and I LOVE my mags even more. If i could get them to do this I would be thee happiest man alive.

:rofl:

geekwarrior
06-21-2006, 09:29 PM
wow...joined in 2004 and this is your first post? lol

thats been around awhile, but it got shut down due to patent issues (i think, correct me if I'm wrong AO)

you can make it yourself, search for pnuemag

Cow hunter
06-21-2006, 09:33 PM
yep WAY old news, but i guess you find out somehow...

/how do you have 1 post and a 2004 join?!

Peter - Team PAIN
06-21-2006, 09:34 PM
AHAHAHA!!!

that was my first post?!!! I could have sworn...

Pneumag.... RIGHT! My friend has one... very nice, very fast.

Thanks!

Pneumagger
06-21-2006, 09:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK1YcFvJrWI

there's mine. 14 CPS verified. But that's all the faster I can pull.
Easily LESS than 2 OZ trigger pull with Co2 and a classic valve and no sear stop.
However heavy my 3/16 allen wrench is is what it takes to fire. I set the wrench on the trigger...boom!

(I can make you the happiest man alive I guess)

c0rpse
06-21-2006, 09:58 PM
Hey pneumagger when you gonna get the technical thread on that beast up? I'm dyin over here :)

Pneumagger
06-21-2006, 10:15 PM
go to the PB talk thread. Search "host analyze" You should see my thread in the results.

That was just a pneumatics test I filmed. The final marker and detailed pics won't be posted until it gets back from the anodizer. I finally finished working on the marker today. It rips uber hard.

warpig13
06-21-2006, 10:25 PM
Okay...

Have you people seen this video and what it claims?!!!!

http://www.arowmic.com/portals/1/dw/videos/dw.hair.trigger.video.mpg

Basically:

Mechanical trigger
2 oz weight (trigger)
0.01" trigger pull
16 cps dryfire semi auto
15-16 BPS semi auto
VERIFIED 20.4 CPS
-> 750 PSI <-
All semi auto
All Mechanical

CRAZY!!!

Does anyone know anything about doing this to a mag with an X Valve / Level Ten? If so please post how you did it, input pressure... all your equipment, etc.

I LOVE mags and I LOVE my mags even more. If i could get them to do this I would be thee happiest man alive.

:rofl:

haha yeah thats old news....wait a sec...thats our field....yeah its really nice

c0rpse
06-21-2006, 11:42 PM
I wanna see how you mounted the 3 way.

kenndogg
06-22-2006, 12:39 AM
haha yeah thats old news....wait a sec...thats our field....yeah its really nice

who's this?

Got a chance to shoot it when Colin bought it out to the field a while back. Trigger pull was light; although the trigger pull was set up a little too short for my taste it was fast none the less. damn shame that patent issues kept it on hold.

warpig13
06-23-2006, 12:13 PM
who's this?

Got a chance to shoot it when Colin bought it out to the field a while back. Trigger pull was light; although the trigger pull was set up a little too short for my taste it was fast none the less. damn shame that patent issues kept it on hold.

its tommy....your best friend

magbackforgood
06-26-2006, 09:06 PM
its tommy....your best friend

I just saw the hair trigger video from deadly wind today and a WOW!!!!!. I contacted them to ask about the trigger and they said that it was not available yet but they hoped soon. They were still working out some details. They said it would be somewhere in 200-300 dollar range for the hair trigger. that thing was awesome. A mag with one of those could really put out some autococking opponents. We do it know but think that would be awesome. MAGS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!! :shooting:

kingpen509
06-26-2006, 10:45 PM
:mad: Darn patents! WHO CAN DO THIS TO MY MAG? I HAVE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $

SpitFire1299
06-27-2006, 12:24 AM
:mad: Darn patents! WHO CAN DO THIS TO MY MAG? I HAVE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $
Thats a lot of digits..

onedude36
06-28-2006, 10:47 PM
Thats a lot of digits..

With that many digits, he could buy the rights, the prototype, and give us all a sample. :D

ttink
06-29-2006, 12:02 AM
With that many digits, he could buy the rights, the prototype, and give us all a sample. :D
Shoot dude, with that many digits he could buy america...

Lenny
07-04-2006, 11:59 PM

PNEUMAGGER CAN DO THIS TO YOUR MAG IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $!!! PM HIM!!!

*God, all those caps... my head... spinning...* End scene.

Pneumagger
07-05-2006, 12:01 PM
Clarification: I can produce very similar results as the hAir trigger. The pull weight varies between about 1.5-2.0 oz depending on your on/off used and I've had the frame up to about 14 CPS semi (fast as I can pull) and 18-19 CPS full auto. I am in no way actually producing PTP's or DW's hAir trigger...just my own version with modified off the shelf parts.

Edit: Also, It doesn't cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $ ...
More realistically it costs $$$

nixcamic
07-05-2006, 10:28 PM
Pneumatic trigger frames can do full auto? how does that work?

Pneumagger
07-05-2006, 11:04 PM
Full auto can be misleading. It shoiuld really be termed "internal bounce". It takes a great LPR and a super reactive on off...for example a quad oring Emag on off.