PDA

View Full Version : Bob Long goes out on his own?

p8ntball72
06-24-2006, 05:34 PM
Article
www.warpig.com/newswire/prwire_releases/1151060476087.shtml

Bob Long's New Site
www.boblongdirect.com

Dave Youngblood's Site
http://www.dyeprecision.com/

Years back there was bad blood between Dave and Bob about the Ironmen name, and who actually owned the right to use it.

Flash forward to present
bob long launches a new Site and new "bob long technologies" name, do you think this will ignite a new fire?

the main similarity I can see from the start is that both companies logo's are real close to the same and some could consider this as a small "jab" towards old feelings with DYE

Chaos_Theory!
06-24-2006, 06:41 PM
Sweet, lets try and make something out of nothing....

ttink
06-24-2006, 06:54 PM
I dont get why this is big? I dont even really get what has happened....

warbeak2099
06-24-2006, 08:46 PM
Uh, DYE and BLAST were never together. They've always been two seperate companies.

HuD1Ni
06-24-2006, 09:33 PM
speaking of him, I saw him at the PSP

Beemer
06-24-2006, 10:26 PM
Years back there was bad blood between Dave and Bob about the Ironmen name, and who actually owned the right to use it.

What year was that? Only the old scool guys will remember that and what really happened.

Back then some had Honor. When the AAs were caught cheating on tape the G boys didnt do anything. Big fat nothing. :mad: When one of the IronMen got caught after that happened, Bob kicked the player off the team.[who was that] :clap: Of course Dave and some others on the team werent to happy about that. You can tell the rest if ya want I need a :cheers:

mag_lover05
06-25-2006, 12:02 AM
Sweet, lets try and make something out of nothing....

what he said, both make excellent markers, this wont change anything.

peewee
06-25-2006, 09:16 AM
:D Bob Long technologies = BLT!!! :D Cant you see it ... " Hey Johnny look at my new BLT ripper!! :spit_take Ok maybe I need to go get a something to eat..

RapidTransit
06-25-2006, 11:49 AM
Everytime I think of Bob Long I get this thought of Kevin McDonald when he makes fun of Bob Dole talking in the third person for some reason....

billmi
06-25-2006, 08:18 PM
the main similarity I can see from the start is that both companies logo's are real close to the same and some could consider this as a small "jab" towards old feelings with DYE

I disagree, they don't look alike.

Bobby's logo looks like a couple of upside-down Nike logos.

Dave's logo looks like an upside-down Lexus logo.

mixwell2
06-25-2006, 09:19 PM
Everytime I think of Bob Long I get this thought of Kevin McDonald when he makes fun of Bob Dole talking in the third person for some reason....

You mean Norm McDonald...from SNL.

Bobs probably soo happy that he took over a Dye (Proto) team...

REDRT
06-25-2006, 09:27 PM
Is it me is there entirely too much about Bob Long this week on AO?

SCpoloRicker
06-26-2006, 10:34 AM
Is it me is there entirely too much about Bob Long this week on AO?

What, you don't love Bob Long?

/Bob Long.
//Bob Long.

billmi
06-26-2006, 10:54 AM
And now that team went from being one of the lowest ranked teams in the league to being in the final four...

m-a-r-k-7
06-26-2006, 11:48 AM
speaking of him, I saw him at the PSP

Did you see him yelling into the mcdonalds cup?

mixwell2
06-26-2006, 07:43 PM
Did you see him yelling into the mcdonalds cup?

yep thats what happens when you go from kids to Vets...Lj is probably happy to finally get some help

yeahthatsme
06-27-2006, 02:10 AM
how does this in any way concern dave youngblood? correct answer-it doesnt.

mixwell2
06-27-2006, 01:54 PM
i would guess that people are making a connection with Dave Y. since Legacy is/was a proto team and proto is part of Dye and Dave owns Dye...not to mention that when all this was going down coincedently (spelling?) Dave was mad that some of the legacy players had hybrid straps on their proto goggles...with out the original proto strap nowhere on the mask does it say proto...maybe all this happened and both sides are happy