PDA

View Full Version : Electric Conversion Question

HuD1Ni
06-24-2006, 10:30 PM
I'm talking about like the E-Spyder frame conversions and what not.. My question is which is the best frame and with which board to get converted to work with a mag?
I want on the frame like debounce and adjustable ROF up to at least 25 and some type of hyper mode and of course all the nxl and mill modes and other tourny modes, and if it could be set by a macroswitch not one of those pull the trigger to push in a button things thanks

Steelrat
06-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Wow, you're all over the place. Tough to make a gun decision, eh?

A microswitch IS a pull-the-trigger-to-push-a-button thing. There are really three types of electronic trigger activation:

-Microswitch, either leaf or dome
-Optical, like in an ego
-HES (Hall Effect Sensor) like in an emag

From what I know, the e-frame conversions tend to be microswitches.

Luke, a member of these forums, does conversion work. Out of curiosity, why the interest in those frames as opposed to an emag w/XMOD software?

warbeak2099
06-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Probly cause it's cheaper.

Steelrat
06-24-2006, 10:57 PM
Probly cause it's cheaper.

Not THAT much cheaper. You can buy a decent emag for around the mid 5s right now. I can't see an eframe mag being a whole lot cheaper.

HuD1Ni
06-24-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm almost ready to do this because Tuna doesn't talk to me at all, or reply to anything in any form I send. He did originally reply, but after some mag confusion, he seemed to have stoped. Luke, I do know does this, and actually responds to me. I'm limited right now, my dad has cancer, my family is all out of place right now, and money is better kept close right now then thrown around, so I gotta be wise with what I want, and how much I can get it for..

My concern with the e-mag is how long will I be able to get support with this ? If I need a new part, when they are completly done with emags, where could I get them ?.. hardly anyone makes parts anymore. Also I want to keep up with all those rampers and what not.. I'm doing fine with my mech, but I want to be able to do all of that to, so that when they get cocky, you can fit a couple extra balls in there, you know what i'm saying? It would be nice to be able to shoot more than 20 bps with ramp and what not also..
the e-mag I also hear is heavy.. but I'm not really complaining about that

So if I do go with an e-mag if somone could get me an estimate on this set-up, and can tell me where to get the parts, I would be happy as this bananna :dance: since i'm getting no response from tuna

- [Nied Tech] X-Mod Software v1.7 ( N/A )
- [Airgun Designs] Level 10 ( N/A )
- [Airgun Designs] X-Valve ( Black )
- [Rogue Paintball Gear] Shadow Rail ( Black )
- [Rogue Paintball Gear] Exile Body ( Black )
- [Rogue Paintball Gear] SubZero Feed ( Black )
- [Rogue Paintball Gear] Snatch ( Black )
- [TunaMart] Tuna-Pack ( Black )
- [Tunamart] Tuna-Blade ( Black )
- [Custom Products] On/Off ASA ( Black )
- [Custom Products] Detents ( Black )

I know like the CP stuff, and the x-mod I need help with on that, because I can probably get the mod going but I'm not catching what this jumper stuff is

BigEvil
06-25-2006, 07:45 AM
There will be parts and support for emags for probably longer than any of us will be playing the game :-)

My main guns are a Xmag, a mag with a homemade E-frame, and an E-tac. Thats a few grand invested in markers, and I wouldnt still have them (Or still be buying them) if I were going to have issues getting spares or support.

Arstron
06-25-2006, 08:36 AM
Luke says the Mokal frames that he has listed on his site are the best frame, but I have never shot one. The cheapest route, well I have a new M3 frame I can sell you pretty cheap and will even send it directly to luke for you. ;) The Tboard and ramping/ultra chip will give you all the options you are wanting. Scenario dreams (from what I have read on pbn) is currently working on a new spyder board that will included all of the modes. Your choices really are endless.

HuD1Ni
06-25-2006, 09:22 AM
Luke says the Mokal frames that he has listed on his site are the best frame, but I have never shot one. The cheapest route, well I have a new M3 frame I can sell you pretty cheap and will even send it directly to luke for you. ;) The Tboard and ramping/ultra chip will give you all the options you are wanting. Scenario dreams (from what I have read on pbn) is currently working on a new spyder board that will included all of the modes. Your choices really are endless.

Do you have some pictures I can look at ?, otherwise I think i'm still going to do an e-mag.

and is Tuna gone or somthing ? I'll send yet another email or pm but I don't think i'll get a response

warbeak2099
06-25-2006, 11:00 AM
Pics are here:
www.lukescustoms.com

Arstron, did you get my pm? I meant to include that I'd pay you obviously before you sent the parts to Luke.

BigEvil
06-25-2006, 11:22 AM
and is Tuna gone or somthing ? I'll send yet another email or pm but I don't think i'll get a response

Its prime-time fishing season. His Name is Tunaman. Do the math :D