PDA

View Full Version : Boundary lines rule AKA Bill, you're going to love this one

Lohman446
06-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Hehe, well playing at PSP I ended up hanging the flag after the first guy trying to bunker me stepped out of bounds, and then his buddy evidently did not understand that the sideline coaches were going to tell me he was coming if he tried to bunker me :)

Thats twice in two major events that someone stepping out of bounds has saved my butt.

Thought I'd share.

magman007
06-25-2006, 03:54 PM
I hate you... but i didnt step out of bounds until After I bunkered your butt :)... btw did we ever find out if any of those broke?

and at the IAO, I think we can all agree that the sidelines needed to be wider, hell kev even said that they wouldnt be enforced too tightly.. us bigger guys gotta swing a bit wider :)

but thumbs up for the luck, how did you guys place?

BTW, wanna play boston for Mo.com?

Lohman446
06-25-2006, 04:05 PM
I hate you... but i didnt step out of bounds until After I bunkered your butt :)... btw did we ever find out if any of those broke?

and at the IAO, I think we can all agree that the sidelines needed to be wider, hell kev even said that they wouldnt be enforced too tightly.. us bigger guys gotta swing a bit wider :)

Interesting interesting offer. My Minion count as a Matrix? When we talking? Shoot me some dates, might be interesting.

We hung the flag three times - came in 30th/72 with four players on the roster of six players who had never played a major event. Two of the times I hung the flag after having been left on multiples on one with me in the snake. So for me, wonderfully well, for the team as a whole, could have been better.

magman007
06-25-2006, 04:34 PM
dates are july 21-23rd for the actuall event. And of course your minion is a trix :) it just has a cool body :)

let me know, and of course, free dye kit.

Lohman446
06-25-2006, 05:01 PM

Saved my butt. You had that game won if you hadnt stepped out, the fact I was going out didn't matter. I have to look at July, its a very very tempting offer.

Cow hunter
06-25-2006, 07:14 PM
Hehe, well playing at PSP I ended up hanging the flag after the first guy trying to bunker me stepped out of bounds, and then his buddy evidently did not understand that the sideline coaches were going to tell me he was coming if he tried to bunker me :)

Thats twice in two major events that someone stepping out of bounds has saved my butt.

Thought I'd share.
well i last time i played in a tourney, 2 weeks ago, i stepped unknowingly out of bounds to bunker someone and end the game, i bunkered him, and we were both called out, good thing i had another teammate to hang the flag...

paintman1234
06-25-2006, 07:34 PM
ya it sure seemed to help having coaches along the sides for once (in my lifetime)

and it is kinda fun, Its kinda cool to know (or think) that your helping teams like XSV and dynasty and Extreme XS...

Lohman446
06-25-2006, 07:35 PM
Dang Ben, what a combo there. I think that is the only time we will ever be in the same converasation as those teams :)

Both times I hung the flag they couldnt check me for hits because I had about seven illegal hits on me.

rkjunior303
06-25-2006, 07:41 PM
Lohman, you DEFINITELY want to come to boston. I'd love to shoot you again :)

paintman1234
06-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Dang Ben, what a combo there. I think that is the only time we will ever be in the same converasation as those teams :)

Both times I hung the flag they couldnt check me for hits because I had about seven illegal hits on me.

lol, ya i figured you would like that, dont expect me to use that combonation ever again