ICOM
06-25-2006, 11:36 PM
Tuna were have ya been, havent heard from you in a while. send me a pm please

Rudz
06-25-2006, 11:51 PM
He hasn't replied to me either, he's prolly busy or out of town

zackzel
06-26-2006, 07:49 PM
Yeah Tuna I have been trying to get in touch for a few weeks now as well. So if you could please email me back or drop me a pm. I really would like to know whats going on with my X-mag.

Tunaman
06-26-2006, 08:27 PM
I am here guys. Jammed up the wahoo. Patience is virtue. I see and read your emails. Cannot reply to all of them yet. Thanks

zackzel
06-26-2006, 08:33 PM
I am here guys. Jammed up the wahoo. Patience is virtue. I see and read your emails. Cannot reply to all of them yet. Thanks

Oh don't worry I have patience. I just wanted a status check. Keep up the good work Tuna.

BigEvil
06-27-2006, 07:32 AM
Its fishin season fellas. His name aint Tunaman for nothin' :D

The water this weekend must have been brutal if anyone was out on a boat. I wish I had the stomach for it. I get queezy just watching "Deadliest Catch" on TV :p

Spartan X
06-27-2006, 08:12 AM
I know man, the east coast has been getting some major rain latly...like this past week every day it has rained hard. For the first time in 15 years of living here (maryland) have I see any thing that looked like flooding. This is a crap load of rain...well I leave for texas this week to..it's going to be super hot there...not as humid, but hotter.