PDA

View Full Version : Make your own paintball gun

[HS]Div
06-27-2006, 04:09 PM
So ive been thinking. I want to build my own paintball gun. I was thinking about just ordering the pieces from airgun designs and putting it togother my self. or something like that. What do you all think? Could i order all of them or not.

HuD1Ni
06-27-2006, 04:11 PM
that would just be building a mag, which half of AO does as is.. but if you talking aobut takeing and modifing the parts into a different concept, then it would be no different than getting the parts to build just a mag..

unless you want them to custom make them, but AGD has a machine shop do it for them or so I hear

SlartyBartFast
06-27-2006, 04:12 PM
Honestly?

A dumb idea.

Start by getting an RT Pro or something from one of the dealers. If you really want to build it yourself, ask them to send all the parts unassembled. :rofl: Then customise if you must.

warbeak2099
06-27-2006, 05:52 PM
You'd spend so much more than just buying an already made RT ULE.

personman
06-27-2006, 06:05 PM
Take advantage of the ULE Custom offer. I made my ULE mag before AGD started offering that and it ran me upwards of $600. You can get basically what I got for a few hundred dollars less now. Its no fair :(

FinchMan
06-27-2006, 08:06 PM
If you pick out all of the parts you want and talk to one of the mag dealers, they can custom build it and tune it for you for a good price.

nate2k191
06-29-2006, 09:01 PM
If you pick out all of the parts you want and talk to one of the mag dealers, they can custom build it and tune it for you for a good price.

indeed, tunaman has lots of different mag parts he can throw together to make a complete mag. He's a pro too, talk to him.

going_home
07-01-2006, 07:28 PM
Div']So ive been thinking. I want to build my own paintball gun. I was thinking about just ordering the pieces from airgun designs and putting it togother my self. or something like that. What do you all think? Could i order all of them or not.

You can get all the parts you need on Ebay pretty cheap.
Its only two screws holding the markers together.
You absolutely can build you own personalized custom marker.
Dont let these guys discourage you.
They probably all have a shed full of custom builts.

Fig
07-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Im building a mag from mostly used parts and i must say it's quite fun to watch your creation come together :)