PDA

View Full Version : What does this button do?

Alpha
06-28-2006, 09:37 PM
So I have PTP Micro E-mag lowers, and I'm trying to figure out the mode selector switch. I've had the thing for months, and I always either keep it on hybrid (slection switch facing forward), or on electric (facing down)

When I put it facing back, it shortens the pull a bit form electric mode (I have the set screw set up for a nice, legal trigger pull).. But thats all it does. It shortens the pull, so the Hall effect sensor doesn't pick up the pull.

I get get it to sense the pull if I pull hard enough, but theres a 2-3 second wait so its basicly useless on the field.

What is this?

Rudz
06-28-2006, 09:42 PM
i works like a safe on my e/x mags, least, its supposed to.

DoomWithAnXmag
06-28-2006, 09:43 PM
there is no BACK. Only forward and down.

Alpha
06-28-2006, 09:44 PM
DAmn that's hard news. I was expecting a can opener or something

master_alexander
06-29-2006, 12:37 AM
if you try hard enough, it will open a can.

:)

BigEvil
06-29-2006, 06:33 AM
I heard at one point AGD was considering a "trenching attachment" so you would be able to dig your own trenches while you were on the field and they saved that position for that.

DoomWithAnXmag
07-01-2006, 06:54 PM
up=hybrid
down=electro
back="give opposing team dork with Timmy,EGo,etc a fighting chance mode" by screwing up your trigger operation :D

Remington
07-01-2006, 07:09 PM
Well, as you've probably figured out from the other posts here, the "back position" is actually supposed to be the safety. As you and so many of us have figured out however, it doesn't work very well! :wow: