PDA

View Full Version : Level X not fitting

BarkingMouse
06-29-2006, 08:47 PM
Hi I bought a used level X bolt, and when I slide it into my powerfeed body (just the bolt, nothing else) it gets stuck before the part where the paintballs drop down, so it can't move back and forth to cycle the gun. I don't think it could have anything to do with the tuning, because I'm just talking about the bolt, nothing else. Any idea on why this might be happening?

blamtro
06-29-2006, 09:04 PM
The level 7 and level 10 have their own power tube tips. You need the power tube tip for the level 10.

nate2k191
06-29-2006, 09:05 PM
did you change the carriers and stuff in the powertube? If you had a level 7 bolt and you put a level 10 on, you must open the power tube and change the internals and the tip. Other than that, if its getting stuck, your detent may be screwed in too far, it might be catching on something, or you need a different carrier size.

Beemer
06-30-2006, 09:28 AM
Hi I bought a used level X bolt, and when I slide it into my powerfeed body (just the bolt, nothing else) it gets stuck before the part where the paintballs drop down, so it can't move back and forth to cycle the gun. I don't think it could have anything to do with the tuning, because I'm just talking about the bolt, nothing else. Any idea on why this might be happening?

Is the body removed from the rail. If not make sure the sear isnt in the way. Put the bolt on the valve and try it. The bolt has to be centered or it can stop on the bolt ring that is in the body. :cheers: