PDA

View Full Version : Sear on E

DYE-BaLLeR
12-22-2001, 04:14 PM
im just wondering what happens to the emag sear when u switch to E?i mean cuz it duznt seem it would have a nice trigger pull on E with the sear in the way.

tranman
12-22-2001, 04:17 PM
The sear still stays the same way but in E-mode the solenoid actuates the sear instead of the trigger rod when its in manual

DYE-BaLLeR
12-22-2001, 04:19 PM
so duz emag have a mouse click trigger on E?is it like an angels trigger?

Chef123161
12-22-2001, 05:28 PM
The E-Mag Trigger is fully adjustable. You can have to a mouse click (but if its took short, the gun will not turn on) and you can adjust the weight of the pull. The magnets help return the trigger back which is a unique feel. My suggestion is to try one out before buying (if that is what you plan on doing).

DYE-BaLLeR
12-22-2001, 05:48 PM
already got one waitin for me under the treee :)

Chef123161
12-22-2001, 05:51 PM
Thats even better. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!

Me
12-22-2001, 05:55 PM
LOL, chef, thats the greatest pic in ur sigg.

DYE-BaLLeR
12-22-2001, 08:45 PM
lets not get off topic, so when u swtch to E then what kinda trigger do u have?a mouse click?how can u have a hair trigger with the sear in the way

udtseal
12-22-2001, 10:22 PM
dude,

The SEAR is an integral part of the operation of ANY gun. Maybe not the angel, i dont know how they operate, but on any mag the sear is not "in the way" as you say, the bolt would not be released if it wasent for the sear. What E-Mode or "Hybrid" as its sometimes called, does, on an E-Mag is activate the "Hall Effects Sensor" in the grip frame. The electronics take over and activate the celenoid in the grip frame. It also activates a pin that reduces the trigger pull from what an R/T would feel like to basically as short as you want it. It can be mouse click sensitive like an Angel, or it can be even shorter im sure. I dont know the exact measurement but I know its DAMN short. There is a magnet in the strigger itself that the hall effects sensor uses to measure what time it should activate by how strong the magnetic field becomes. This then activates a (fairly large) celenoid in the grip frame that has a plunger that is on a special sear setup. The plunger then pumps up VERY VERY fast which releases the sear and then allows the bolt to move which in turn cycles the gun. Im sure you know the rest. Hope this helps and enjoy your EMAG!!!! :) :)

Load SM5
12-22-2001, 10:38 PM
Simply put I've messed with my trigger until it's as short and as light as any angel trigger and it fires as fast as I can pull the trigger. Nothing that I'm aware off "gets in the way". Relax, you'll love your new toy. Santa was good to you.:)

zads27
12-23-2001, 02:41 AM
hmm... the only way I can think of the sear gettin in the way, would be if the set screws were set so that on "E" mode, the trigger is already basically on top of the sear.. this may or may not cause problems, but i think dye baller is thinking theoretical right now...

unless i'm mistaken, the trigger shouldn't be touching the sear behind it, on E mode.. but when switched to M mode, it should be able to be pulled far back enough to touch/push/activate the sear, thus firing the marker