PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Pull

LawFox32
12-22-2001, 05:19 PM
I have a Double Finger Benchy and my trigger pull is long sloppy, and stiff as anything, I have a reactor valve if that means anything(came w/ the gun), What can I do to lighten the trigger pull, if you say to get a different trigger frame then tell me what kind.

Thanx

iisp0tii
12-22-2001, 06:58 PM
you can get power tube spacers, & i know many people will say dont do this, but if its too long, turn in the trigger rod in a little bit at a time, put air back on the gun when it's assembled & see if its to much or not enough. i have done this to my mag & its shoots faster. just shoot ur gun on its side & watch how far the trigger goes back until it fires. if u see the rod still turn the rod in a little bit more. alot of people say not to mess with the rod, but whats the fun in that & why did AGD thread it if its not intended to be messed with. it's better to do stuff yourself & learn & make mistakes than to sit on you @$$ & not learn anything.

iisp0tii
12-22-2001, 07:00 PM
and if you want another trigger frame, go electronic. boo-yahh which is now mako frames are good, but centerflags are better, thats the only way you will get a really short & light trigger pull is electronic.

Minimager
12-22-2001, 07:38 PM
Buy an inteleframe they kick *** and have a light and short trigger pull

Panzerr
12-23-2001, 10:17 AM
I've got a triggernomics trigger on my benchmark. It's very tight. No back and forth slop and very, very little side to side slop.

LawFox32
12-23-2001, 11:49 AM
Thanx guys

Puddleglum
12-23-2001, 12:40 PM
Contrary to what has been previously stated, do NOT mess with the trigger rod. I did it and it will not help you in the long run. Try doing stuff with your fingers, pull the trigger a lot, sit around the house and just practice shooting(not with the air on goober). All of these will help. Because no matter what trigger frame you have it won't matter if you don't have good fingers.:D